PASHNIT Tour...leaving 2 days early!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
The weather is closing in again in Reno! Snow on the valley floor on Thrusday SO I must leave on Wednesday to get across the Sierras to California. I'd rather ride ALL the way than truck the Busa like some sort of a trailer queen enroute to Sturgis!
That'll give me a day to work out at the local gym, go for a run, eat a kick butt dinner and see a movie in Saratoga.
Anyways, below are pics of the loaded rig (stuff in rear isn't very heavy, mostly clothes n stuff). Heavy stuff in tank bag (tools, self protection device, etc.) The cool thing about this particular tour is we stay in the same hotel/inn 2 nights so our rides will be without "big" luggage. I'm excited!
Doyle

(ps I actually packed "the hump" for that "Busa look" when riding without luggage)

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

FYI, there has been an increase in CHP enforcement here in the Bay Area lately. Safe the fast stuff for other places. :beerchug: Bike looks ready for sure. Nice. :thumbsup:

that's a nice trip. Why not saddlebags - you could put lots of stuff there?

FYI, there has been an increase in CHP enforcement here in the Bay Area lately. Safe the fast stuff for other places. :beerchug: Bike looks ready for sure. Nice. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up, around San Fran I'll just be cruzin listening to XM!

that's a nice trip. Why not saddlebags - you could put lots of stuff there?

Cause I have the Ventura system that I like better! Saddlebags I've used touch painted surfaces. Just how I roll, no pro saddlebag flames please! Doyle

Glad to hear you're dealing with the poor weather in a constructive fashion. With that attitude, you're sure to have a fantastic ride!

Keep us posted!

See you in Saratoga Doyle.

I'm all packed already too! Bike is gassed up and ready to roll. Make sure you bring reg & insurance so we can make it across the military base.

Heated pool over looking the ocean, here we come. :cheerleader:

Back