Part numbers for small plastic mouldings below and either side of windshield

topperdoggle

Registered
I've looked on Suzuki parts house website, but I can't find these in the fiche. Very annoying. Does anybody have the part numbers, and also the part numbers for the fasteners (one either side, towards the driver).

Thanks, much appreciated if you can help.

right - 94641-24F00
left - 94651-24F00
fasteners - 09139-05054

9 and 10 in the pic?

imagec10.gif

I have all four used if you need them.. the left upper has a small circle for where the cig charger was

Thanks to all for answering. I will post a pic when I have a moment, but it's *not* 9 and 10 in the diagram as shown, or the part numbers given. I'm looking for the thin rectangle mouldings *above* those that are shown, they are either side of the windscreen and go sort of behind where the mirror bolts go, down to the top of the speedometer cluster.

Hope this helps somebody to identify the correct part numbers (remember I'm looking for the mouldings, and the plastic fasteners).

Are you talking about the angled piece that "9 and 10" bolt into? the ones that are somewhat glued to "4"?

I'm talking about... Sit on your bike. Look at the clocks. Look up at the windscreen from inside. On the left and right of the windscreen are two rectangular plastic moulded strips, each held on by a fastener. Those. :)

Again - those pieces are glued to #4. they are the upper mounting brackets to #9 & #10.

I'm talking about... Sit on your bike. Look at the clocks. Look up at the windscreen from inside. On the left and right of the windscreen are two rectangular plastic moulded strips, each held on by a fastener. Those. :)

Those are the ones, thank you! I don't see how they are somewhat glued to #4 - when the fasteners are taken out (or fall out!), the pieces come out quite easily. Are you sure they are glued and not available as spare parts?

In any event, I'm looking for two replacement fasteners. Are they standard suzuki 6 or 8mm? Can anyone help clarify?

Kairles - I don't understand what you mean about "two part numbers" and "one piece"? You mean each of the two is one piece with #9 and #10 in the diagram? But where in the diagram are the fastener part numbers (to fasten to the top of the windshield)?

I'll get on my bike today or tomorrow and post photos with arrows like you did to try and clarify, and thanks all for your patience, I feel a little silly right now.

6 mm fastners and the parts are held in with one fastener each side and a bolt in center below guages..

Oops, big balls-up by me. Looked at the parts themselves last night, and indeed 9 and 10 wrap around all the way to the top. I don't know why I thought there were two parts below the speedo (9 and 10), and two above. So I'm really sorry for wasting time on that, people here were quite right.

I'd just like to understand GoldenChild's comment - I know there's a screw-in fastener in the middle, and one on each side at the bottom of each piece. At the top of each piece, is there supposed to be a 6mm *push-in* fastener? And is that related to the windshield mounting (6, 7, 8 in above diagram)?

At the top of each piece, is there supposed to be a 6mm *push-in* fastener? And is that related to the windshield mounting (6, 7, 8 in above diagram)?

yes a 6mm push in, and it does not hold the windscreen. Its just to hold those piece's in place

Back