Part 1 complete.

SSGT_B

Registered
Got it lowered. Now to stretch it

sq1jin

It could be a step stool to get in the truck! :lol: Not a big fan of stretched bikes, but as long as your happy. :thumbsup:

Lol. I've never had a stretched bike so I'm not completely sold on it yet. Will take some seat time to see if it works for me. The wife is wondering how I'm going to put it in the truck though........:)

my bike is streched 8". i also got a custom rear spring for the lenght and weight calulated. with a little suspension tuning i can corner with anyone around here. i dont even know im streched and it rides so nice. but you might want to do the spring if you want the full benefit.

Mine was lowered and stretched a little when I bought it. I like the look and think it still rides great. It's all personal preference. I think it looks great! If you're happy, that's all that matters.

I bought mine it was +6 over with cheap aluminum rear sprocket and a bologne skin for a tire replaced tire and put steal sprocket it rode great for my first lowered and stretched bike but didnt stay long put 1000 arm on it and tail swap and paint now its almost where i want it 2nd tail swap and third arm full custom how i like it

2015-05-02 19.25.56.jpg

Back