Parking tickets lay while driver lay dead

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
NEW YORK - A New York City woman says her father apparently lay dead for weeks in a minivan while police repeatedly left parking tickets on the vehicle.

Jennifer Morales of Manhattan told the Daily News on Thursday that she believes her father, George Morales, died of a heart attack.

Morales said she last heard from her dad in early May. She said she had contacted police, but police say they have no report on record.

A city marshal found the body of George Morales on Wednesday while trying to tow the minivan from beneath the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway overpass.

Parking tickets and dust covered the vehicle.

I guess shutting down the site for an evening was not sufficient to stop the cop bashing.

How do any of you know exactly what happened?

Cop bashing? Where?

Not so much yet, but we're going down the same path as before. People passing judgement on cops without knowing the whole story. I don't understand why there is such hate for cops on this board.

I'm not trying to stir things up, just making an observation.

I have never seen an overall hatred of cops ever displayed on this board, but then again I haven't read every single thread either. What I have seen is that when law enforcement messes up then people talk about it. I know I tend to forget that police are human and tend to hold them to a higher standard, just as I do teachers. But if I point out that my kids' teacher should be fired because he/she sent home a letter with 4 misspelled words in it; is that teacher bashing or is it just expecting more from someone in that particular profession?

I guess shutting down the site for an evening was not sufficient to stop the cop bashing.

You are the one who has brought it up. So you must want to stir it all back up again. You sure have a taste for drama. :poke:

Trolling and Topic misdirecting. Oh and I love cops, my dad was one - twice.

There was dust covering the windshield. How could they have possibly seen a dead body in there? If the smell of decomp wasn't strong enough to escape the vehicle, again, how could they have known a dead body was in there? And to the person who asked why the cops didn't try to find the registered owner, do you know how many abandoned vehicles we deal with in the course of our duties? People drive or pull their unwanted vehicles into public areas and just drop them there so taxpayers have to pay for the removal.

My big question is.....who is gonna pay the parking tickets? :laugh:

Back