Parking Lot Area for Motorcycle Safety Course around Nashville

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Looking to get Alex a private class for his MSF while he is home on leave. If we can get it on April 3 or 4 he could make the Little Tally STT event that next weekend. So....If anyone knows of a parking area or lot that would be available for either of those two days it would be greatly appreciated!

Wouldn't have to be for free, but would be great if they would donate the area to provide a military guy proper training. Please let me know if you have anything.

Thanks, 2BB

I'm thinking...

Question: Is MSF requirement for a trackday?

Keith, I am thinking that the course is required for him to ride at all- I know the way the rules are for us, I can't ride a motorcycle unless they have documentation of my training... If something were to happen, they could deny him medical...

Yeah, Charlie and I discussed that and he explained it to me. Certainly helps make it LOD if he got hurt.

Yeah, Charlie and I discussed that and he explained it to me. Certainly helps make it LOD if he got hurt.

Exactly; after the diagnosis on my spill at Barber, they had to send out a safety message on me... LOD was the big issue, bust since I was working one on one with a coach that lap... LOL

Where Charlie?

I did a little google earth recon on the side of town I live in. I suspect you're best shot might be at a CHURCH Parking lot...they seem to have the largest paved lots that are empty during the week. I don't know any of them but I could point out a few to you that might have a lot suitable. Then it would be up to you to call them (or me go by and talk to them). I wish I could help further and if I had a lot big enough it would be yours.

Seriously, hook up with your local HOG chapter, they usually have a skills range to practice in as well as instructors, I have seen sport bikes there and they are usually old skilled retired motocops and very skilled.

Back