Paranoid

race24x

Registered
OK can someone tell me what all these damn noises are I am paranoid every time I hear something 1 When I first start the bike sometimes not all the time its kind of a rattling the noise does not increase with engine RPMs 2 when I am accelerating it sounds like a dry chain only accelerating and it kind of sounds like a whining noise Do you guys here this too if I lube the chain it is alittle less noticable but not much like I said only when getting on the gas chain is not to tight just weird noises. I know I sound alittle paranoid but I had my 1100 for 6 or 7 years and I knew every noise twitch or tick in it this bike had 800 miles on it when i bought it now has 6000 I dont want any trouble ... I am considering for upgrades the new oil pump gear for more oil pres my light doesnt come on but just in case the APE manual cam chain tensioner and one of the clutch basket mods I noticed my clutch is very grabby better with synthetic oil but still not as good as my 1100 any suggestions on these or where to get them at a fair price ????

You said you had a TwoBrothers system? Are the springs on the pipes vibrating against the pipes?

Never thought of that thanx I will pull them off and try that next time Thanx again Ninja sometimes it just takes another perspective

Hey Ninja I tried taking the springs off and it was still load I listened all around until I narrowed it down If I open the oil filler cover the noise sounds like it is in the clutch basket I am going to take it apart this weekend and check the torque on the bolts etc but there is like a wurbling sound hard to describe and its loader with that cover open anyone else hear this stuff or just me :hammerhead:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (race24x @ July 01 2002, 03:02 am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OK can someone tell me what all these damn noises are I am paranoid every time I hear something 1 When I first start the bike sometimes not all the time its kind of a rattling the noise does not increase with engine RPMs  2 when I am accelerating it sounds like a dry chain only accelerating and it kind of sounds like a whining noise Do you guys here this too if I lube the chain it is alittle less noticable but not much like I said only when getting on the gas chain is not to tight just weird noises. I know I sound alittle paranoid but I had my 1100 for 6 or 7 years and I knew every noise twitch or tick in it this bike had 800 miles on it when i bought it now has 6000 I dont want any trouble ... I am considering for upgrades the new oil pump gear for more oil pres my light doesnt come on but just in case the APE manual cam chain tensioner and one of the clutch basket mods I noticed my clutch is very grabby better with synthetic oil but still not as good as my 1100 any suggestions on these or where to get them at a fair price ????[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Wow !!! ANd entire paragraph written as one sentence. I'm impressed. Oh wait, there IS one period in there  
biggrin.gif
 :hammerhead:

Bob

HEHE I dont have time for puntiation but if it makes everyone happy I will throw in a couple ..... ,,,,, ?????? of the important ones , to make up for the ones I missed .

When the motor is stone cold and first starts..idles kinda slow.I keep the clutch in till it gets to 1,100 rpm..otherwise the clutch basket rattles like a muth'a..primary gears?..and the busa seems to whine pretty loud in first gear....any others out there with same same??

Back