Paramount and Michael Bay Screwed the Pooch

Megan Fox indeed got axed for the next Transformers flick but she will be missed.

Brother - you need to add the eye candy while addressing the frustrations, disagreement or whatnot. :laugh:

So here is the band-aid to our fix:

megan_fox_gq_02.jpg

Yeah it sucks she will not be in it but IMO I really don't care about what hot chick is in the movie its about big robots beating the crap out of one another :laugh:

She would be much more attractive if she wasnt full of herself.

Yes, I agree! She would be much more attractive if she was... full of... me, I can't stand the ladies that are full of themselves.

:laugh:

(I love punctuation and I also think Wheel of Fortune's "Before and After" category is genius.)

Oh well should be a strange movie. I understand they are doing some filming in MIlwaukee very soon.

Megan Fox indeed got axed for the next Transformers flick but she will be missed.

Brother - you need to add the eye candy while addressing the frustrations, disagreement or whatnot. :laugh:

So here is the band-aid to our fix:

:drool: Drools like Homer Simpson :drool:

Love the feet!

Most likely has to do with $ . She prolly did become full of herself and wanted too much moolah thinking they can't make a part three without her .
Well you know there are many super fine women that can do her job for a lot less !

Most likely has to do with $ . She prolly did become full of herself and wanted too much moolah thinking they can't make a part three without her .
Well you know there are many super fine women that can do her job for a lot less !

The Spanish Miami weather woman would work fine for me in her place :laugh:

Thank god she's not in it! She's ugly on the inside which negates her outward appearance. Even so all those tats make her look like a trashy whooore.

Thank god she's not in it! She's ugly on the inside which negates her outward appearance. Even so all those tats make her look like a trashy whooore.

You'll have to excuse Vondy...he's always been very vocal of his opinion of Megan and her bad attitude.

I somewhat agree w/ him though. Honestly I could care less if she's in the movie.

However I still think we should get her to show up at his house w/ nothing but a shower towel around her and get her to whisper sweet nothings in his ear and see if he closes the door on her :whistle:

:laugh:

could be that she was trash talking Bay after the last one......

"As for what Megan has been saying, I wish she would just thank me for giving her a career and shut her mouth" Said Bay during a tv interview.

big deal, she was not a part of the story....she had no acting skills to speak of and can easily be replaced with any number of nicer, more attractive pretty faces.

Thank God she's not in it! She's ugly on the inside which negates her outward appearance. Even so all those tats make her look like a trashy whooore.

There fixed it for you . You forgot to capitalize God :welcome:

And yes any of the spainsh weather women are available and much sweeter both on the out and on the in :)

She was thrown out because of a weight issue, Bay likes women with curves, she was told to gain weight and given 4 weeks to do so, she refused and stayed at size "0" so she was cut from filming,

-She also got into some heat on the last film also about being so thin

- if you need transformer info just let me know:laugh:

Shes good looking but shes way over hyped up... There are way better looking people than her... shes too skinny. pretty face with makeup and hair is all shes got in my opinion

Back