Parade Lap Tickets

busabullet

Donating Member
Registered
I purchased my parade lap tickets today 15.00 each plus 5.00 processing fee. They sell out pretty fast so get them if you want them. I took the Hot lap, I mean the parade lap last year it was a blast.

I did the parade lap last year. It's kind of difficult to stay together because you get separated when you moving into the holding area before hitting the track. Unless, of course you'll all try hard to stay together but there's like thousands of people going at once into this holding area and people that direct you, that's where you might get separated. But meeting up before going into the Laguna would be best bet, so at least you all go in together. That was my experience last year.
biggrin.gif

The Parade Lap: At Laguna Seca WSB races, they take time out in between the races on 1 day and let the fans take a slow lap on their bikes. it's $15.00 and it does sell out quick. it is an awesome experience (even going slow) just to be out there on the track!!!!

Last year me and Howlin Mad my sis and some other folks were all able to get on at the same time and ride by eachother and take pix...

When you guys go online to Laguna-Seca.com to get your passes for the race, look for the Fan appreciation Parade Lap and add $15 to your total. it is definetly worth it!!!!!! If we all line up together that morning when we park for the event, then we will be together when it's our time to go out for the lap!!!!

peace out...

Lo

I did the parade lap last year. It's kind of difficult to stay together because you get separated when you moving into the holding area before hitting the track. Unless, of course you'll all try hard to stay together but there's like thousands of people going at once into this holding area and people that direct you, that's where you might get separated. But meeting up before going into the Laguna would be best bet, so at least you all go in together. That was my experience last year.
biggrin.gif
We need to get to one of the directors of this activity. Otherwise, like Swan said...we could meet up beforehand, and just make the best of it.

Any ideas?

Back