Pappy's home safe :)

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
I just spoke to Pappy and he got home around 2 yesterday. He said the Georgia State Patrol pulled him over for going 82 in a 65, hooligan :D , but just gave him a warning ticket. The trooper thanked him for pulling over and even shook his hand before leaving. Sounds like he was a very nice trooper. It was great to get to ride with Pappy once again, he is a great person and friend, I feel blessed to know him. :)

I think he is gonna get a busa so he doesnt miss out on the oldest rider award! Naw,,he loves that beamer! :thumbsup:

I love Pappy and I'm so glad he's home safe, minus a driving award... :beerchug:

I'm just glad Pappy was able to make another Bash! And if you're listening Pappy you better be back next year! :rulez:

I love Pappy too! He's such a great guy!! I miss him already!

Glad ya made it home safely Pappy....see ya next time!

Way togo Pappy, thats how you get out of a speeding ticket. Good seeing and hanging out with you again, good times for sure.

:laugh: Way to go Pappy! Glad you are home safe. I would have loved to been there with you when the trooper pulled you over.

Pappy is a hoot great seeing him again He gives me something to look forward to When I grow up I would like to be able to live life like Pappy. Hats off to you sir

vacation 09 126.jpg

Thank you all for looking after my Dad, He looks forward to all the bashes.. :beerchug:

Last edited:
I had a great time meeting and talking with Pappy. Wonderful guy!!
I bet in the moments before pulling Pappy over, that trooper was thinking "that YOUNG PUNK aint gonna pull that **** in my town!!"

Glad he made it home safely! It was great to see him again and to hear his advice for the ladies :laugh:

Pappy is awesome!!! I have to say I haven't laughed so much. It was nice meeting him and talking with him looking forward to seeing him again.

Back