Pappy, Shorty05 and Dr1300R are home

:thumbsup: Glad you three had a safe trip home. And DR, Goldwings Handle real smooth on those long boring Illinois roads. :laugh:

I had a blast.. It was nice to meet you and your Wife.. :thumbsup:

Gold wing & handle in the same sentence.. :laugh:

Doyle it was awesome to see You , Pappy and Your son ! It was a blast , Glad all of you made it home safely!

Bob you my friend are a RIOT!!! I havn't laughed that hard in quite some time.. :rofl:

Glad you made it home safe as well.. To bad you had to leave early, Saturday night was fun.. :whistle:

glad you all made it home safe. great to see you again. :)

Great to see you again. I wish you would have sent the text to me about meeting for the pics, they turned out great and would have loved to have had some also. LOL Take care and hope to see you soon. :thumbsup:

It was fun following the three of you out Sunday morning. I thought I was going to get some great video of 3 generations on the open road. I must of left the GoPro on Sat night after trying to get the lightning storm because the battery died as we were leaving the Pointe West parking lot. :banghead: :banghead:

Bummer that would have been awesome. Thanks for the thought. Great seeing you again also. Do it again soon.:thumbsup:

If you can believe this I rode with DR1300R for the first time on this trip, just the two of us... Doyle I don't think we have ever done that before... It was good to ride with someone I chatted with here for years......

Woot Woot

For sure the 1st time we have had a chance to ride together. Good thing we had communication systems since I couldn't keep up with you. :laugh:
Can't wait to break bread with you again, Good times for sure.

I know :laugh: Hey, if the planets had aligned just right, it could happen!!

Maybe next time Doyle...I'd love to get out there!! :please:

Hopefully you can make it. There is a lot to do out there.

it was great seeing all of you and riding with you and Pappy again and riding with Shorty05 for the first time of what will be many more :beerchug: please keep us updated on Pat and let him know he is in our prayers

Back