Pants Problem

busapilot911

Registered
I have a hard time finding leathers or textiles that fit a 42 waist and a 31 inseam. Anyone have any info that could help me. (and yes, I know I could diet!)
Thanks

joe rocket make spants up to 42, but thwy run alittle bit small, and the inseam is longer but they are made to be shortened

I have a hard time finding leathers or textiles that fit a 42 waist and a 31 inseam. Anyone have any info that could help me. (and yes, I know I could diet!)
Thanks
holy fug man.....you have a "Low center of gravity"...

kiddin'...

I'd try some Tecnic's....they fit , well , kinda short an' fat.

The Net-Nanny (Revlis) once refered to me as the "Site Clothes Horse" there's about 6 or 7 leather jacket/pant combo's and some singles in this house...and only two of us livin' here .

The Tecnic's I have, have knee cups that sit about mid thigh...thats an' exageration....but you get the idea .

Have a good 1.....RSD.

One option might be to dump the "Race leathers" idea and opt for ANY leathers. Goto a nearby, well stocked Harley shop and check out their leathers. You might find some decent black leather pants in sizes you could work with.

Second, goto custom tailor to either shorten up the legs to fit you, or build you a total custom fit pant. The latter would cost alot more, but you ARE worth it. :)

Good luck!

Thanks, RSD you are too freakin' funny. I dont have to lower my bike, it does it automatically when I get on it! :bounce:
I'm gonna try the tailoring thing and see how that goes.

Vanson will custom make a set to fit just you and only you. They have full instructions on their website with the proper procedure to measure all of your measurements to get it just right. Look them up on the web and see what you think.

Back