Pandora for the Holidays... Oh my this is good stuff.

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Telling ya'll, their "Holiday Blues" is just the thing... Pandora Rocks!

Just remember that Pandora is free, harmless (Mostly, it does cache on your HD) and spam free.

But their Holiday Blues channel is just the ticket for those tired of crappy old christmas songs. Hours and hours of good Blues Holiday tunes, no commercials no hassle.

Works great for the Christmas parties. Plug your laptop into your home theater or receiver, hop into Pandora, and enjoy hours of streaming goodness....

I have their Classical Holiday station on at work. I love it, but my cube neighbors are more the Country Holiday types, so we agree to keep volumes down.

sweet, I love Pandora, I loaded it on my iPhone, and haven't synched any music to the thing in well over 3 months :thumbsup:

I put "christmas jazz" in there and I love it. Funny I have never heard of this. I've really been missing out.

Well I'm glad a few of you found it worth while. I was skeptical at first, but after checking it out and how well it traverses Genre's and learns my preferences was just too cool...

been loving Pandora for years. Have you found a work around for the "Are you still Listening?" stoppage message every couple hours? I have not. I use it at work all the time, but it stops and I gotta dig it out and reply! grrrr. Can't argue about the cost though

:bowdown:

Christmas Blues while playing Links Golf and drinking Starbucks Christmas Blend Coffee.

Life is good.

(time for hot cinnamon rolls)

r8

Last edited:
I put up a thread sharing Pandora here about a month ago. I love it.... great thing to have:beerchug:

Back