Panasonic recalls all workers families worldwide back to Japan on influenza scare

mike1180

Banned
What they are worried about is the H5N1 virus, and the implications of a global outbreak.
Are they paranoid or do they know more than the rest of us?

Feb. 10 (Bloomberg) — Panasonic Corp. has instructed Japanese workers assigned to parts of Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and South America to send family members back to Japan because of the risk of outbreaks of new influenza strains, Nikkei English News said, without citing anyone.
The Osaka-based electronics maker has asked workers’ families to return home by the end of September, the report said, adding it was not known how many people were affected by the decision.

Panasonic and Pandemic Influenza — A Pandemic Chronicle

??????*breaks out filter mask from desk and dons it, looks around to see if there are any japanese peeps in the office*??????

Big rush, they're giving them 7 months to return home or did I read that wrong... It was a Feb 09 issue ...

Had it for three weeks. Saw the doctor yesterday. Tired of the fevers and coughing.

Had to resurrect a post from a few months old but it seems somehow prophetic at the moment. What did Panasonic know then?:whistle:

Let's see, Japan Call workers back and I understand (Head Line News) Argentina has cancelled all flights into and out of Mexico as a safty measure. So I guess everyone going from Mexico to Argentina will fly here first :cheerleader: , and then fly to Argentina :laugh: . And what do we do ??? , well we just stand on the Border with a :welcome: sign and no medical inspections. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, asking someone crossing if they feel good or not isn't a medical screen in my opinion. But, I still think it's BLOWN out of proportions. As reported we have 30,000 + (I never knew this) people die every year with the Flu.

And as a prior employee of this enterprise, if you wait :whistle: for the United Nations to do anything, well guys, YOUR GOING TO DIE :rofl:

Back