Panama City, FL

TXBusa05LE

Registered
Anyone from around here? Near Tyndall AFB?

I’ve seen a few Busa’s rollin down HWY 98 since I’ve been here.

Theres quite a few down there,I say many when I was there last Feb.

Tallahassee here. I have been known to travel 98 from time to time, tho not lately. You stationed @ tyndall now? If so there's a rally in PC next weekend. A couple of us are gonna be there, (myself, unCaged, possibly MCMustang). Kind of a Florida mini-bash. We'd love it if you showed up!
super.gif

(TXBusa05LE @ Sep. 18 2006,01:09) Unfortunately, I don't have the Busa w/ me. I'm only here for 4 months.
Well if I was there,you could get one of mine!
beerchug.gif

(TXBusa05LE @ Sep. 17 2006,14:09) Unfortunately, I don't have the Busa w/ me.  I'm only here for 4 months.
We don't care! Get a ride and come on anyway! I doubt we'll do much riding anyway, pretty much just gonna take in the scenery (read babes) and visit the vendors/entertainment.

ft. walton bch here but bike is torn down so that doesnt do ya much good, but definately hit up thunder beach next weekend, good time with lots of cuties runnin around

(sugarnot @ Sep. 17 2006,14:38) ft. walton bch here but bike is torn down so that doesnt do ya much good, but definately hit up thunder beach next weekend, good time with lots of cuties runnin around
Need any help? I'm out in Milton...

(fsusux @ Sep. 17 2006,15:36) Shawn, did you talk Geo into letting you come to PC next weekend?
Still working it brother, but I am hopeful!

(sugarnot @ Sep. 17 2006,12:38) ft. walton bch here but bike is torn down so that doesnt do ya much good, but definately hit up thunder beach next weekend, good time with lots of cuties runnin around
Shoot, I'm in FWB too. What's it lack to be rolling?

well, im not sure how much u guys are into it, but it has a ton of custom work, right now im waiting on some of my stuff to come back from the chromer, but when i do get around to putting it together i could definately use the help. feel free to pm me and we can exchange contact info, yall are more than welcome to swing by and check out the progress/status

Back