Palm Pre

BusaWizard

On a Steel Horse I ride.
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Guys and Ladies, I purchased a new Palm Pre and I love it, It's as if the I-Phone and Black Berry mated and had a child. This phone has everything you can imagine. I'm still learning all the things it does, anybody else have one?

nope but looking to get one when I get back from Iraq in Dec..hope by then if there is any bugs its all worked out. Been doing alot of reading on it and seems the only down fall is the battery life with the ability to run multiple app's it drains rather fast but you can swap them out :thumbsup:

Don't have one but I do sell then(BBY), nice little phone, the only problem we have seen is that you can make calls with bluetooth but you cant recieve calls via bluetooth, it could have been the unit, we dont know because were sold out!

Don't have one but I do sell then(BBY), nice little phone, the only problem we have seen is that you can make calls with bluetooth but you cant recieve calls via bluetooth, it could have been the unit, we dont know because were sold out!
You can send and receive calls via BlueTooth. I just bought the Motorola S9-HD head phones. Fantastic.:thumbsup: I love the Pandora App. My Jaw Bone works great with it as well.

Last edited:
Rubb is stuck in the 80's...:banghead:

I carry my cell phone,my HP PDA,and my IPOD touch.

Never thought to combine all 3...:banghead:

:rofl:RSD.

It sure makes it convienent not to have to keep up with multiple devices. And the BlueTooth stereo headphones are the bomb.:thumbsup::cheerleader::banana:

Rubb is stuck in the 80's...:banghead:

I carry my cell phone,my HP PDA,and my IPOD touch.

Never thought to combine all 3...:banghead:

:rofl:RSD.

Cell phone in the late 80's was a BAG phone.
No PDA's in the 80's
And if you had an IPOD touch in the 80's you are a millionaire many times over.
I think you are just stuck in 2007.....:laugh:

After going through five treos in four years I'll never go back to Palm.

we got one, first one out of the gate worked wonderfully, then it started having an issue with the tilt sensor. voice quality went to pot and the screen just wouldnt stay lit or even come on. went and replaced it at the store, they told us they have seen a 70% failure rate with these same exact issues. I cant imagine this is wide spread, the news would have eaten their lunch by now but when it works the phone is amazing. :whistle:

I'll stick with my treo 800 for alittle while longer though :beerchug:

STIIIIIIL holding out for the wrist mounted cell-puter.
Come on.... I only invented it in the 8th grade! Shoulda been out a decade ago

on topic: My company is rolling those iPalms out to everyone

Back