Palm Pre or HTC Hero?

Tiller

Registered
Do any of yall out there have either one of these phones. If so, what do yall think about them? I am on the fence about which one I want for my upgrade in December. So any thoughts (both Pros and Cons) would be great. Thanks -Jay

heard of problems with htc. my bro in law has the pre. if i were on sprint i would get it. but if i had a choice of any phone id get the iphone.

Droid!!!!!!

Droid Sucks!!!

heard of problems with htc. my bro in law has the pre. if i were on sprint i would get it. but if i had a choice of any phone id get the iphone.

I have heard same thing about HTC phones. Palm Pre if you are going with sprint. I personally recommend switching carriers to verizon, much better service in my opinion!!!!! Been with them for over 12 years!

I have heard same thing about HTC phones. Palm Pre if you are going with sprint. I personally recommend switching carriers to verizon, much better service in my opinion!!!!! Been with them for over 12 years!

thats why i dont have any cool new phone. verizon. but they dont kick me off their network like att or have crap nationwide like everyone else. i love their service they need to get the iphone or pre or something like that though.

thats why i dont have any cool new phone. verizon. but they dont kick me off their network like att or have crap nationwide like everyone else. i love their service they need to get the iphone or pre or something like that though.

I heard from an employee who used to work for me that they are POSSIBLY getting a version of the Iphone. The reason (which is a good one IMO) they dont have iphone already is because Apple has such a tight grasp on their proprieties and maintenance. Thats why if you wreck your iphone, Store has to send in to be repaired, they CAN NOT do it right there in the store like Verizon.

I heard from an employee who used to work for me that they are POSSIBLY getting a version of the Iphone. The reason (which is a good one IMO) they dont have iphone already is because Apple has such a tight grasp on their proprieties and maintenance. Thats why if you wreck your iphone, Store has to send in to be repaired, they CAN NOT do it right there in the store like Verizon.

thats why their stuff works though. :poke:

im about to smash my curve if the trackball keeps sticking. :banghead:

The tiniest drop of vegitable oil will fix it. Should have gotten the tour, they remadied that issue!

tour wasnt out when got mine. pearl or storm was my options. id like to have the tour but im not gonna opt out of this phone and pay out the nose when they are gonna have something better down the road.

ive noticed it works really good when i leave kfc:laugh:

Back