PAir Valve

Z-Faucon

Registered
I'm looking for directions on how to do the Pair Valve mod. Yes I know there is one posted but the one posted only is a plug to the air box line. The only good that does is prevent exhaust pipe popping.

The pair valve mod I'm in search of also creates a vacuum in the gear box. This potentially could add 1 hp. Any one hear or know what I'm talking of?

At least on the GSXR's boys are doing one of these 2 things:

1. PAIR system - this routes excess air that is available in the airbox during deceleration in to small ports in the head to the exhaust system, so that air is available to more completely burn the rich mixture leaving the engine. Air goes from the airbox, to the exhaust ports. People like to plug that system in order reduce popping that is created by an excess of air in the exhaust. This isn't a performance mod, it's a removal of annoyance mod.

2. Crankcase Vent - this routes pressure from the crankcase in to the airbox, so that blowby products will be recycled and not vented directly to the atmosphere. You could disconnect the crankcase vent from the airbox if you wanted to, but you would still need to leave the vent open to atmosphere, and you would need to plug the hole in the airbox to avoid leaking pressurized air out of it. This lowers pressure in the crank case which potentially could add HP

Is there a crankcase mod for the Gen II Busa Boys?

Those are just block off plates...on Gen1's you can use the pair valve as a crank case vent to free up some hp.

Back