Pair of Ventura Bags

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Hi guys, I have a pair of 51L ventura bags. These are gently used, and will throw in the bracket for you. I don't have any other hardware. One bag does show some wear, and there is a slight tear in the cloth above the side pocket zipper. THe other may have been used once. 300 bucks and that includes shipping. I need to blow them off, have been hanging in the garage for a few years. More pics upon your request.

20191006_123336.jpg

20191006_123324.jpg

20191006_123308.jpg

Kiwi Rider

Registered
Hi guys, I have a pair of 51L ventura bags. These are gently used, and will throw in the bracket for you. I don't have any other hardware. One bag does show some wear, and there is a slight tear in the cloth above the side pocket zipper. THe other may have been used once. 300 bucks and that includes shipping. I need to blow them off, have been hanging in the garage for a few years. More pics upon your request.

View attachment 1605969

View attachment 1605970

View attachment 1605971
NICE!!
I highly recommend these bags, I have them permanently set up on my bike, and the great thing is they also double up as an air-braking system... according to one member here lmao!

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok guys, priced reduced to 250 including shipping. I am thinking it will cost close to 50 bucks if not more to ship, will be a great deal for someone.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisbridger