Painting the tail of my busa

lastcall

Registered
What's up everybody, There are three 06 pearl white busas were I work, so I was thinking of paintng the tail gray to match the gray on the front . What do yall think about it .

000_0001.jpg

I am having a flaming skull painted on mine. A guy at work is in to airbrush and wanted to do something so I figured the hump is safe if his work is not up to my liking.

Oh and painting it to match the from might look good especially if you paint grey stripes to match the fairing.

The only other busa at my work is a grey and silver. Mostly cruisers.

If you painted it to match the scheme of the front fairing maybe, but I don't think a solid gray would work. At least not for me, but it's your bike.

(lastcall @ Sep. 16 2006,21:02) What's up everybody, There are three 06 pearl white busas were I work, so I was thinking of paintng the tail gray to match the gray on the front . What do yall think about it .
Why not just mod your bike like taking off the air brake, reflectors, maybe add a new windscreen and exhaust.... instead of raping the LE of its unique paintjob which makes it an LE to begin with?

... you asked.

A dark smoke double bubble and a new undertail will jazz up your bike... and keep it clean looking.

Back