Painting her the cheap way..

(06limited1st @ Mar. 16 2007,13:20) Yea I hear that Duplicolor makes good stuff but I also heard that Krylon is real good too...

Im gonna just try it on the left fairing and see what happens.. If it works then Ill do the rest, if not, then Ill just wait.. Cant look too much worse..

Going to buy the stuff in a couple minutes actually so Ill let you guys know..
You want to use colorite paint on that

Metallic Sonic Silver

http://www.color-rite.com/

They can make both the color and the clear in a spray can. Its a little exspensive but worth it

I would get matching Vinyl, then sand and cover it up that way.

Rattle can never looks right unless it is a flat black or primary color. (even then you have some serious orange peel)

Yea, a friend of mine just told me about someone his girlfriend knows that has a shop where he paints cars and he wants me to bring the bike of pieces down there and he's gonna give me a price so we'll see...

Bad deal, sorry to hear.

Question:
Who in their right mind would try to teach someone how to ride on a Busa? Not a beginner bike.

Yea it's not a beginner bike but Im doin just fine on it so I thought I'd let my best friend try it out considering he's 6' 4" 215, I didnt think it would be a problem but I guess tall people have coordination problems..

And for the record, Im 5' 5" 140 ..Short people better with coordination? Dunno.

BOY, BEEN THERE HAD A FRIEND RIDE AND LET MY BIKE DROP OVER AT MAYBE 2 MPH LIGHT SCRATCHES CALLED SHOP THEY SAID THE OEM PAINT WAS COLORRITE .COM GOT NUMBER PUNCHED UP YEAR MODEL AND BOOM RIGHT PAINT SANDED 600 800 1000 AND AINTED LIKE EVERYONE SAID TAKE THE TIME TO DO IT RIGHT NO HURRY AND MUTIPLE COATS I WAS PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS. GOOD LUCK I KNOW YOUR PAIN

Back