paint protective film kit

I have the tank slapper and love it. You cannot tell I have anything on the tank unless you look closely.

Bought me a tankslapper, but used for an entirely different reason. Since I had my Mototeck undertail painted, I cut it and formed it to fit the undertail to resist paint damage due to rear wheel gravel pick-up...

I have also had good luck with clear vinyl Roll glass for Boat Canvas! Way thicker than the Tankslapper stuff but real tough!

I've had the tank slapper on my '06 for a year. I like it. I had a hard time getting all the air bubbles out - but a member here (can't remembere who) gave me the tip of a little soap in the water. Worked like a charm!

(bacharles @ Mar. 12 2007,23:51) Bought me a tankslapper, but used for an entirely different reason.  Since I had my Mototeck undertail painted, I cut it and formed it to fit the undertail to resist paint damage due to rear wheel gravel pick-up...
That's a great idea!
beerchug.gif

I wonder if it would work on the bottom wing?

This should be standard equipment on the lower wing of the belly too! Mine is shot from all the roost off the front tire!

+1 to that! mine is toast from too many oily puddles....

NO its NOT from the SNOW, before anybody starts in on me....
guns.gif

think I'll pic up a few pf these kits...i wana protect my new paint!
super.gif

(BigDiesel @ Mar. 13 2007,16:27) +1 to that! mine is toast from too many oily puddles....

NO its NOT from the SNOW, before anybody starts in on me....
guns.gif

think I'll pic up a few pf these kits...i wana protect my new paint!
super.gif
What new paint
rock.gif
You getting a paint job for the snowplow
rock.gif
laugh.gif

rock.gif

o yea...theres a thread in Mods/appearance-i started it few weeks back.
Revolution is doin the bike for me-shud be ready in 2 weeks!!!! ( if everything goes according to plan...the plan that we call each other and change every other day
all_coholic.gif
LoL)

shud be ready soon tho...wana try to bring'er to the Bash!!
super.gif

Back