what do you think of the paint job?

• yes

Votes: 80 55.2%
  • no

Votes: 65 44.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes its a turbo 296 hp
my cousin painted it he paints tattoos and does other things he has over 300 hours in it the pictures do it no justice theres even blood spatter on the mirrors there is just so much done its hard to get it all on one walk around yea iron maided did help a little. im not allowed to say a price

A little? :rofl:

If that ain't Eddie, I'm very concerned that he may not know he has a twin. :laugh:

Excellent work! Enjoy!

Looks fantastic. I give props to anyone that gets detailed paintwork done. I know its alot of man hours and $$$$. This is definitely a sweet job! :beerchug:

speaking of Iron Maiden. A friend made me this in 1985...and I still have it. Even unbroken. Its ceramic and you can store stuff in his head.

So back in '85 what kind of stuff did you store in it :laugh:

Bike looks great. As some have said it's not really my style but it is an awesome piece of work. First thing I thought of was Iron Maiden too.
Only I was thinking more of this one...
From 1985 for you BlueHaya. Maybe you can break out some of your stuff :)

Looks good. Im not a big fan of airbrush but I appreciate the time and effort of all things custom. Enjoy it!
Posted via Mobile Device

The amount of work that took is truly amazing.However,the only thing uglier on the bike is the rear fender.Sorry.

Not my cup of tea, but it is something to be proud of.. Cuz did you right.. Only if you were in Houston so I could talk to cuz about getting my paint. lol

Back