Paint Codes

NickH

Registered
Hi Guys,
Well it had to happen - the bike fell off the side stand but caught the kerb so has scratched the lower fairing and generator. I have a mate who can respray the bottom panel for me but he needs the paint codes to order the paint. The bike is a 2001 black/silver (European). The black has the blue flake in it. Does anybody know if the codes are on the bike somewhere? I've looked under the tank but there's nothing there. Any help would be appreciated

Nick

Hi guys, first time posting. 2003 silver/gray
I also dropped my bike this weekend, doing a simple u-turn, unfortunately I ran into some loose gravel and down she went. A few light scrapes on the left fairing, nothing major.
Anyway, I went to use the color rite touch up pen I bought at a show and when I tested it, it appears that the dark gray color doesn't match. the color rite web site doesn't show any color codes for 2003 silver/gray l. I have the metallic galaxy silver (dark gray) and metallic sonic silver touch up pens. these are the colors shown for 2002 silver/gray. has anybody used a color rite touch up pen for the 2003 silver/gray? if so what colors did you use?

Back