Paint codes for oem paint job

Chemist

Registered
Greetings!! I am having my Paint & Body guy do some touch up work on the left lower fairing on a 2000 Busa where a buddy rashed the side to the plastic and he said he is having a problem getting the paint codes from the Dealer here. Its a Blue & Silver stock Busa. Anyone got ideas on where I can get them?

Gracias Amigo!!! I will let him know. Hopefully he can match it up to the other side and I won't have to re-paint the whole bike.

Greetings!! I am having my Paint & Body guy do some touch up work on the left lower fairing on a 2000 Busa where a buddy rashed the side to the plastic and he said he is having a problem getting the paint codes from the Dealer here. Its a Blue & Silver stock Busa. Anyone got ideas on where I can get them?

Hi forgive me for replying this way ,I am new and I don't know how to post up what I want but could you help me out please I am trying for months to get the color code for my busa and getting the wrong code ,I want the code for the 2005 red/black if you want email me electrocell@tstt.net.tt and I can send pictures please can you post it up for me and contact me if you have it .
Thank you
Ted

Back