Paging Semi, please pick up the red courtesy phone.......

ok, i've got a pack too and a air compressor on the bike...here's hoping we don't have to use any of it!! :thumbsup:

For you, less than 24 for me! LOL, cant wait to get this party started.

yours has already started, can't believe i'm still working while you've already been off for 36 hours! :moon:

:lol:

MCM's retirement in FL but we're going by way of Niagara Falls to Maine and then down the East Coast...Juli will be with us that far but has to go back to work after that...TTV and i have another few days and are thinking about rolling through New Orleans to TX the next week :beerchug:

MCM's retirement in FL but we're going by way of Niagara Falls to Maine and then down the East Coast...Juli will be with us that far but has to go back to work after that...TTV and i have another few days and are thinking about rolling through New Orleans to TX the next week :beerchug:

Just a quick run around the block. Juli wanted some fresh seafood so we figured Maine would be the best place to get it.

If you guys get near Dallas stop and say HI! Always got a place to stay hear! Be safe Have Fun!

thanks bro...they headed this way about 45 minutes ago so the fun has begun! if we do get over that way, it will probably be somewhere around August 6th, give or take a day :beerchug:

thanks bro...they headed this way about 45 minutes ago so the fun has begun! if we do get over that way, it will probably be somewhere around August 6th, give or take a day :beerchug:

Awesome!
Looking forward to updates and pics! :-)

Back