PAGING MR BOGUS

hotrod_rick1

2 Wheel Therapy
Donating Member
Registered
I remember reading about your thread on the big bike race in muncie. "yes i did a search & didnt find anything" anyhow, could you please give me the date on that agian , im going to put in for a vacition . Thanks,

Weekend of June 13-15th The 13/14th are Car/Bike and the "765 Rydahz MC" bike only races are actually on the 15th. I got to sit and talk with Eric from Rydahz at dinner last week and seems a pretty upfront guy.. He has certainly put a lot of work in to this event..

I will scan the track copy I have when I get to my office

Muncie is completely resurfaced this year (starting line to end of shutdown area. Dave Himes is the new owner and he put $300K into the track already this winter and lots of plans for more improvements.. They are running a bike program this year (w/box) and plan on more for next year.. (depends on responses from bike racers) They used "runway grade" asphalt (144 tons?) so the track surface should be primo...

I know you are pretty close so you do not need a place to crash.. If anyone else is in need, PM me..

Test and Tune: 0730 Sunday
Races: Noon

Payouts: (@30 BIKES IN CLASS)
(No Box) Street/ET $500/250/Trophy (minimum) $60 Entry
(electronics) Pro/ET $700/350/Trophy (minimum) $60 Entry

Grudge Races $10 per pass

A few other payouts for "burn out, runn tuff, 50cc and low et)

Saturday night:
Awards/Trohpys for Longest distance/Largest instate/ Largest out of state/Most on Iron/Largest Female club (assume that means # not size
whistling.gif

There is a group ride on Saturday but 2 things, I Sambusa and a few others are doing a Pittsburgh run (I want to go on that) and I typically avoid group rides with people I do not know... I am sure these folks are fine but given the options, i would rather ride with .oRg.. (if you want to make the Pittsburgh run, you are welcome to land here first and do the track on Sunday if that helps)

Thanks for the info.. My buddy and i (he has a cbr900rr) will be there on the 15th for sure,, Dont know about the 14th ride as of yet,, have to wait till closer to time as we are going to the gap on the 20th-23rd.
beerchug.gif

Randy, you can pretty much count me and in for the races on Sunday. Fonzie will more than likely be up for Sunday also. Not sure about the rest of the crew, I put out an email about 3 minutes ago asking about interest.

I'm about an hour from Ft. Wayne, so if needed, we have room for peeps to stay also.

Back