paging HawaiiBusa...ping ping ping

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I'm thinkin' about a month in Hawaii this August . Is it gonna boil my butt down there at that particular time of year . I wanna do stuff...not sit in our air-conditioned suite 'cause its too damb freakin' hot out .
suggestions
idea.gif

we were thinkin' about Waikiki , we have a free condo there . thx dudes/dudettes...

Hey dude, Im on that same island. If you have a free condo in waikiki then I would not recommend going shopping around there. The prices are jacked up big time. I can be your tour guide if you want? Lemme know. PM me with some info bro and well hook up.

Hey dude, Im on that same island. If you have a free condo in waikiki then I would not recommend going shopping around there. The prices are jacked up big time. I can be your tour guide if you want? Lemme know. PM me with some info bro and well hook up.
Hey thanks man . Very kind offer,an' good tip . Thx Bro.
We'll get in touch with ya . I've got the travel agent lookin' for cheap flights outa Seattle or maybe Vancouver .
I definately want to :
Rent a bike(anything will do.Harley,sport,whatever) to get around.
Get dropped into the water in one of them anti-shark cages for a little close up viewing of my favourite creature.
Do some snorkling,take some surfin' lessons,para-sailin',all that tourist crap.
I think we're gonna have a honeymoon an' a half . Thx bro...be seein' ya.

Yep this time of year is HOT! As for which island it depends on what ya wanna do less people but less night life on the outter isles, tons of stuff to do in Waikiki bikes are for rent Harleys & some sport bikes about $100 - $150 per day. Also lots of waves in Waikiki so rent a board but take a lesson if you havent ever tried and dont go out too big it can be decieving when a lot of other people are out there, watch out for others too Big Hawaiians dont take kindly to gettin hit with a surf board. If you want some amazing scenery go to the big island of Hawaii and see the Volcano national park and the Maunakea Observatories elev. 13,700 ft! A lot more open roads on the big isle but only Harley's for rent. Maui & Kauai got absolutely awsome beaches. Finally, if you wanna see hawaii how it was say 50-100 years ago then go to Molokai or Lanai very quiet beautiful scenery, golf... but town closes at 5-6pm. Have fun. Oh and to me best time of year is Nov - Feb - its cooler. - Kent

but alot of rain...hehe. its been 89 here for a few days now and im sweating like a pig. Hawaii, how you liking Cali? I see the pix you posted and it looks pretty deserted. Rubber, the best airfare I can think of is from Los Angles. They usually run about $300 round trip.

but alot of rain...hehe. its been 89 here for a few days now and im sweating like a pig. Hawaii, how you liking Cali? I see the pix you posted and it looks pretty deserted. Rubber, the best airfare I can think of is from Los Angles. They usually run about $300 round trip.
funny you should mention that Mr. Busa , we were just talking about that last night , my bro can get us flights to the Islands for 69$ outa L.A. , so were kickin' the idea around . Maybe ride the Busa down the coast hi-way park it, an' fly off to Hawaii . Waaahoooo...

I think we're gonna have a honeymoon an' a half .     Thx bro...be seein' ya.
Dude, Your getting Married?
U know it Big E.....got the engagement ring

bought the wedding ring

now its time for the SUFFERING....

hee hee hee....  dont let my lil' princess see that...
Proud of ya man... congratulation... i'm thinking about doing the same thing but a little later in the year... maybe x-mas time.

bought the wedding ring

Proud of ya man... congratulation... i'm thinking about doing the same thing but a little later in the year... maybe x-mas time.
hey thanks Eric...yer good people . Wish u the best with yers too man .

Dude, Getting married when? Sounded like you weren't really planning on getting it done...Monster inspire you?

Good luck man, and don't believe all the stereo typical negative stuff you hear about marriage. I know you don't. But I am here to tell you that my little wench has been a source of great happiness for the last 7 years...

Congratulations bro.

bought the wedding ring

hey thanks Eric...yer good people .   Wish u the best with yers too man .
i'm not Eric Dude... i'm Efren

bought the wedding ring

where in the freak did I get eric from....I know yer name bro.
i had a momentary brain fart.....sorry man

11doh.gif
11doh.gif
11doh.gif

11doh.gif

11doh.gif

bought the wedding ring

where in the freak did I get eric from....I know yer name bro.
   i had a momentary brain fart.....sorry man

11doh.gif

11doh.gif

11doh.gif
its all good. it comes with age....

so when are you planning to pop the question?

11doh.gif

11doh.gif

Dude, Getting married when?  Sounded like you weren't really planning on getting it done...Monster inspire you?

Good luck man, and don't believe all the stereo typical negative stuff you hear about marriage.  I know you don't.  But I am here to tell you that my little wench has been a source of great happiness for the last 7 years...

Congratulations bro.
Next month Rev . Ya Monster MADE me do it .
THX Rev.

cool man... congratulations again

we want pictures
idea.gif
(of the honeymoon)

j/k

Your a Lucky man.

Back