Pacific Northwest

Guess this is the place to post for the PNW. See my intro post from the main forum: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/new-...ayabusa-owner-lady-rider-pnw.html#post3128584

Anyone around the Seattle area, I have a couple rides this weekend and would love to meet, ride and hang out with other Busa owners. Check them out:
Saturday ride to the Kangaroo Farm in Arlington (with a stop in Oso to pay our respects)
Sunday ride to Leavenworth for Oktoberfest

My goodness girl, good to see you on the forum. WELCOME!

There are a number of busa folks here from the NW.

This is yore ole 2-up pal :beerchug:

SteveO

Well it's that time of year to make sure you have your Sturgis reservations. There are only a few places left and its going to be the 75th anniversary so they are expecting a larger than normal crowd. I have got 13 people going and meeting me there . if anyone wants to join just send me a PM and I will give you the scoop on when we are going and where we are staying.

No problem, There's always plenty of rides . The biggest get together here is the Oyster run in Anacortes it's in Sept but about 20,000 bikes show up.

No problem, There's always plenty of rides . The biggest get together here is the Oyster run in Anacortes it's in Sept but about 20,000 bikes show up.

I'm down to go for a ride especially the big one. I generally go to big car events but the bike scene isn't huge here.

Oyster run is pretty big but only one day. There's also fun in the sun at Ocean shores but its mostly harleys

What you need to do is mark the first week in Aug and come to Sturgis with me and the others.

Back