Pacific Northwest

Called a few local shops. No joy on a counter sprocket (except for the OEM unit for $86). Ordered another JT (17t vs 16t) from Bike Bandit for $21 delivered. I'm excited to move the mild vibes up a bit in the speed range and, maybe, put the speedo right. 530 chain pretty standard on these?

2015 at Washougal on my CRF250R. Good times.

R1R-0192-M.jpg

Starvation Ridge (or Eddieville).

IMG_5032-M.jpg

Miss those days.

Called a few local shops. No joy on a counter sprocket (except for the OEM unit for $86). Ordered another JT (17t vs 16t) from Bike Bandit for $21 delivered. I'm excited to move the mild vibes up a bit in the speed range and, maybe, put the speedo right. 530 chain pretty standard on these?
530 chain is stock

I don't understand the "Showcase Forums" folder. I was expecting "build threads" but it just says something about the thread being for general discussion?

I don't understand the "Showcase Forums" folder. I was expecting "build threads" but it just says something about the thread being for general discussion?
Just a place to go and put in pictures and a write up of your bike, it's not an on-going thing as far as I've seen.

You are better to start a build thread and manage it yourself.

Got the wife up on the Busa for the first time. I was hopeful that the large (for a sport bike) passenger seat would be a good pillion. But the sport bike ergos obviously are a limitation for passenger comfort. I think we will enjoy some around town rides, but probably few day trips.

Filled her up with 4 gallons of non-ethanol / 150 miles. Light did not come on / but I'm a coward. 37.5 mpg. It is what it is. If I wanted MPG I should have purchased a scooter? Maybe the 17t will get me to the magic 40 to the gallon.

Filled her up with 4 gallons of non-ethanol / 150 miles. Light did not come on / but I'm a coward. 37.5 mpg. It is what it is. If I wanted MPG I should have purchased a scooter? Maybe the 17t will get me to the magic 40 to the gallon.
The 17t Will improve the mpg.
Your rpm's will drop over 600rpm at the same speed.

Back