Pacific Northwest

Cool, Havoc..we'll see you then.
ISALSA,
Looking forward to meeting you and your girlfriend. Have fun.
Julia

Polished LIPS
smile.gif
ghostface.gif
That should be tight! Quedtion: why polish the lips if you are black powder coating the frame?

Just curious.
I don't think I would like it if everthing was all black. I will have some chrome "shinny" stuff , body bolts, around the bike. I think I would like the look of the bike hovering over the wheels.

damn, that some good work, didnt take long for you to put her back together,

what part of seatown you live in, my boy just moved up there to federal way, are you any where close to there.

okay, brah. that aint just 'dark blue'.
pissed.gif
pissed.gif

that sh!t is electric. I wanna know what brand, tint, color,etc... used to do my own colorz, and that is hot. "oh yea!"

pissed.gif

okay, brah. that aint just 'dark blue'.
pissed.gif

pissed.gif

that sh!t is electric. I wanna know what brand, tint, color,etc... used to do my own colorz, and that is hot. "oh yea!"
rock.gif
I told him a blue close to the R1 because the old color looked good by it self. But when I parked next other blue bike, like the R1 and the deep blue that comes on the Busa's, my bike looked faded. So I told a friend that I wanted to make the R1's look faded as I blew by them. So I don't know the mixture he made. I don't even see the man who did the painting
batman.gif

pissed.gif

I live on the Washington side of the Columbia River just east of Hood River. know where that is?? 70 miles east of Portland... love it out here.
biggrin.gif

isalsa,frisbee

are you guys going to hit that Support you Troops ride on march 8th in Seattle. i hope the weather hold so we can come up for the day.
lets us know

i was thinking we could meet in Olympia where the rally point is going to be., i guess there no need to go all the way to seattle to dubble back. well depending on the weather if its that cold out.

isalsa,frisbee

are you guys going to hit that Support you Troops ride on march 8th in Seattle. i hope the weather hold so we can come up for the day.
lets us know

i was thinking we could meet in Olympia where the rally point is going to be., i guess there no need to go all the way to seattle to dubble back. well depending on the weather if its that cold out.
If the weather is good, that will be my birthdate weekend...

Back