PAC NW bash?

methodicreign

Registered
I keep reading threads for meets and get togethers in the eastern parts of the states and as much as I would be in for the ride my work schedule just won't allow it at all. what are the chances those of us in the western side on the continent would be interested in a gathering? (you eastern people can come too but play nice)

Seattle area and maybe southern Washington northern Oregon are beautiful area and a blast to ride. I'm willing to partake in the planning if there are enough serious members who wanna set one up for next year. opinions would be greatly appreciated and if I missed a NW gathering that already exists annually then I guess I need to look around a little harder and will be there next year.

I might be able to make it over that way depending on what my work schedule looks like. Keep me in the loop! :)

I'd be there -- I'm in the same boat as you, work schedule won't allow me to head east for the events over there.

--Sky

well I will do some digging around the northern oregon area. maybe I'll set something up for early next summer. Having never been to a busa bash before what should I look for? besides a fun stretch of road to ride over and over again with good photo ops and an ocean side hotel/camp ground??

Ocean is nice but not necessary, good scenic roads are a plus, some folks who are good and willing cooks.....

I am in the Seattle area and would love to partake in a local-ish meet. I have a serious work/travel schedule so advanced planning is key for me. I am willing to assist in planning or whatever help is needed. Just keep me in the loop :)

The way the east coast Meet and Greets got starts is a couple of riders got together and invited others to join. After a couple of years of repeating the get together, they grew. If you want a PNW meet and great, just start a meet, and the riders will come. Don't get discouraged if the first year is smaller that you think it should be. I think the 1st year of the Spring Bash was something like 6 people.

thanks, that's actually rather reassuring. I'll try something next year it's just a matter of when. keep your eyes peeled for an update. if I had to guess at this particular point I'd guess may/June.

Lets Do It Fellas, And Ladies. We have long fall and winter here and we could plan a good one...

I'd be down. With planning of course. Washington may not be as easy as Oregon for me to get the time and such.

A plus for me would be a member with some property for people who wanna camp out. Or somewhere with decent campgrounds. Paying a few hundred dollars for hotels may be hard for me to swing.

Ill keep an eye out for it.

A good place would be along river near say grants pass or redwood forest..

I officially approve the use of Goldenchild's house for the meet...

Come On, I Have A Nice Size BackYard. I'll Clean It All Up And The School Across From My Place Has Plenty Parking On The Weekend....

I don't know how many tents we could set up back here though...We could rent porta potty's and Outside Shower's....I got grills and plenty fridges...

I officially approve the use of Goldenchild's house for the meet...

Come On, I Have A Nice Size BackYard. I'll Clean It All Up And The School Across From My Place Has Plenty Parking On The Weekend....

I don't know how many tents we could set up back here though...We could rent porta potty's and Outside Shower's....I got grills and plenty fridges...

Sounds like the making of a great meet and greet!

Grants pass as nice as that area is might be a little car for us Canadians and even some of the washington crowd. Personally northern oregon or southern Washington would be ideal, it's a full days ride for myself and my lady. However it's a majority rules kind of situation and I'll be happy to go where the ORG decides. Newport or Lincoln city, maybe seaside would have been my suggestions.

First off I think we should figure out where most of us are from and come up with a middle point. I'm in vancouver BC

Coast Camp Ground Would Be Awesome. Lots Of Roads Lead Away From The Beach..

Another reason I'm thinking oregon is no sales tax. it might not sound like much but it all adds up especially over the course of a 3-4 day weekend. hotels and food or camp ground fees and fuel, for those who partake there is also booze to pay for and not paying an extra 7-10% on everything is nice. Besides who wouldn't want to do a busa cruise down the ocean side cliffs of Oregon, probably some of the best riding I have done to date.

Back