P.O.S. Illegals!!!

You've got to be friggin' kiding me. That guy should have his head cut off with a nail file. I would gladly do it. Really pisses me off when a POS like that kills a LE officer. Maybe this will help expediate the process of blocking our borders.

That is a tough pill to swallow!  Happens all too often..................................Unfortunately, there is bad people everywhere!
pissed.gif

Reading stories like this just reminds Lamb why he doesn't watch the news!!

Quintero has been working for a landscaping company in the Deer Park area and was driving a company Ford double-cab pickup when Johnson stopped him for speeding, Brown said.

Thats the part that pisses me off the most.

This guy had been deported before and came back across. He was facing felony time..that is why he did this stupid thing.

Luckily Texas uses the death penalty...we have an express lane.

"Quintero was deported as an illegal felon in 1999, following a charge of indecency with a child, Brown said."

"Court records show Quintero was given deferred adjudication in that case. Brown said Quintero's previous criminal record included an arrest for driving while intoxicated, for driving with a suspended license and for failing to stop and give information after an automobile accident."

"Quintero was in the pickup with his wife's two daughters and a co-worker, Brown said. He had picked the girls up from school and was taking them home, Brown said."

This is the type of crap that just pisses me off. Why are we letting these frickin animals live among us. In the name of Humanity we will use the least forceful method to enforce laws... all because of some bleeding heart organization that thinks everyone deserves the right to live.

"Brown added that Quintero had concealed a 9 mm handgun in the waistband of his pants. Johnson was fatally wounded by four shots to the head and face."

four shots and then shot again at the towtruck driver...

"A tow truck driver who responded to Johnson's call was the first person to arrive on the scene, Brown said. The driver approached Johnson's patrol car, observed him "in some distress" and Quintero then fired one time, missing the wrecker driver, Brown said."

Responding Officers should have just shot him while he was still in the back of the unit... he had a gun and showed he was not afraid to use it. Why is it that the perp has more rights then a law abiding citizen?

Just pisses me off!!!

SO what the phug is going on with US-MEXICO legal communications? If they will not pursue suspected felons of the US then we and our Marshalls and Bail enforcement agents as well other federal agencies should have a blanket agreement to allow operations to get them before they run, swim, or jump back across.
This really takes the cake...
I know that I am usually the devil's advocate but indecency with minors and a violent nature is something the Phuggin Mexican Bullshet Conservative Fascist Government ought to be able to get sorted. Can such a system exist? Well it does there, they are run by criminal opportunists that use the Lord's name to control people worse than some would care to know.
The largest chain of pharmancies is owned by the Catholic Church and they just very recently started to sell prophylactics. Why? Okay population control. They won't sell jimmy's but they will let pervert sexual predators run amock. Then you have the undisclosed abuses of the clergy that are deeper than anything that has ever happened in the US. We just happen to have a profit oriented legal system.
The defects of that phuggin political system rival those of Stalin's Soviet Union. Just as much stuff kept all hush hush.

I just feel sorry for all of the reprisal that other non-violent immigrants will face due to this event.

(Projekt @ Sep. 23 2006,12:11) SO what the phug is going on with US-MEXICO legal communications? If they will not pursue suspected felons of the US then we and our Marshalls and Bail enforcement agents as well other federal agencies should have a blanket agreement to allow operations to get them before they run, swim, or jump back across.
I know that I am usually the devil's advocate but indecency with minors and a violent nature is something the Phuggin Mexican Bullshet Conservative Fascist Government ought to be able to get sorted. Can such a system exist? Well it does there, they are run by criminal opportunists that use the Lord's name to control people worse than some would care to know.
The largest chain of pharmancies is owned by the Catholic Church and they just very recently started to sell prophylactics. Why? Okay population control. They won't sell jimmy's but they will let pervert sexual predators run amock. Then you have the undisclosed abuses of the clergy that are deeper than anything that has ever happened in the US. We just happen to have a profit oriented legal system.
The defects of that phuggin political system rival those of Stalin's Soviet Union. Just as much stuff kept all hush hush.

I just feel sorry for all of the reprisal that other non-violent immigrants will face due to this event.
What I wouldn't give to see the look on your face as you typed this...

(Shanling @ Sep. 23 2006,09:18)
(Projekt @ Sep. 23 2006,12:11) SO what the phug is going on with US-MEXICO legal communications? If they will not pursue suspected felons of the US then we and our Marshalls and Bail enforcement agents as well other federal agencies should have a blanket agreement to allow operations to get them before they run, swim, or jump back across.

So, you want a self portrait?
What exactly are you suggesting here?
How does this have anything to do with my character?
Who do you think that I am here?
Please clarify your comment, because I want to be absolutely certain of your intentions before I decide to hurt your feelings.
rock.gif

(Projekt @ Sep. 23 2006,12:38)
(Shanling @ Sep. 23 2006,09:18)

So, you want a self portrait?
What exactly are you suggesting here?
How does this have anything to do with my character?
Who do you think that I am here?
Please clarify your comment, because I want to be absolutely certain of your intentions before I decide to hurt your feelings.  
rock.gif
So, you want a self portrait? Not really.
What exactly are you suggesting here? Didn't see any suggestion in my comment.
How does this have anything to do with my character? Did I mention character?
Who do you think that I am here? This question baffles me.
rock.gif
Have no idea how you plan on "hurting" my feelings but do your best if you wish.

Hope that answered most of your questions but perhaps your quest is not yet complete. With that said, let me add this. I got a kick out of reading what you wrote and agree with it for the most part. As I was reading it, I tried to imagine the look on the author's (That would be your face Projekt) face as he was writting it. Had a lot of emotion in those words. You all better now or would you prefer to throw some kind of insult my way?

rock.gif

MrGxr, why are you assuming that all illegals are animals? I really feel for the slain officer and his family, but you can't make assumptions that all illegals are "animals living among us."

Yeah, I'm good,
just inciting a little riot    
firedevil.gif
 ... Because I forgot to go to anger management.
I ate a cookie too, it was oatmeal raisin so I'm gonna take a nap.
wink.gif

Was gonna pm ya to let it ride but I got busy doing something else.
The stuff I wrote is my honest opinion and I figured you were positive about my perspective but thought to stir the pot. It has to do with my mother hen topic and the irony of my rant "against you.
Thing is that I never knew how things really were down there until I visited last year as an adult. Now I know a few more things about the world and have a major beef with how things are done in Mexico. It's is phugged up and free lifestyles are repressed so much that even oprah and rickie lake are accompanied by a psychologist interpreting the show for the audience. Kinda like how priests in catholic church used to read it in Latin and interpret the reading for the parishioners.

So how about I send you a self portrait anyway? My complexion is good today.... Hahaha

(Projekt @ Sep. 23 2006,13:13) Yeah, I'm good,
just inciting a little riot    
firedevil.gif
 ... Because I forgot to go to anger management.
I ate a cookie too, it was oatmeal raisin so I'm gonna take a nap.
wink.gif

Was gonna pm ya to let it ride but I got busy doing something else.
The stuff I wrote is my honest opinion and I figured you were positive about my perspective but thought to stir the pot. It has to do with my mother hen topic and the irony of my rant "against you.
Thing is that I never knew how things really were down there until I visited last year as an adult. Now I know a few more things about the world and have a major beef with how things are done in Mexico. It's is phugged up and free lifestyles are repressed so much that even oprah and rickie lake are accompanied by a psychologist interpreting the show for the audience. Kinda like how priests in catholic church used to read it in Latin and interpret the reading for the parishioners.

So how about I send you a self portrait anyway? My complexion is good today.... Hahaha
Aww, heck if it makes ya feel better, I say you post that picture for all of us to see. Why should I be the only lucky one? LOL

And the "rant" on the mother hen post, I missed it. Didn't know it was for me, darn it. Enjoyed it anyways! Lest I forget, them are some cute pups.

PS. Oatmeal raisin? I think you should share. Sharing is "fun" you know...
biggrin.gif

Hello All,

First of all I want to introduce myself. My name is Greg I recently joined this board because of my decision to purchase a Hayabusa. I am currently in Iraq working so the news of this officer's death caught my attention. I am from Houston and anything I see pertaining to home catches my intrest.
Well much to my dismay after calling my family it turns out I knew this man personally as did my family. His name is Rodney we called him "shaft" because hes a huge black man. His heart was just as big as he was. Not to add fuel to the fire but he is a fellow motorcycle rider. The reason for the nickname is because he was a member of a MC called Los Carnales, this group of riders consisted of all South Houston Police Department.
My father was apart of the civilian side of this MC called La Familia which as stated is the civilian version of the club although they all rode together. Some of you houston area riders may have seen these men. There colors consisted of a large red badge on there backs. Fellas these guys are truly good people and they lost a good man.
A good man that died doing his job in a senseless act of violence.

Prayers to his family and all the true remaining Los Carnales, La Familia members

RIP Shaft

www.loscarnales.com

projekt, i am with you on you opinion about mexico. now for the killer, i despise someone who takes life in vain , unfortunately the puishment will not fit the crime here. he should get what he gave, but he will not. i respect law enforcement officers, they put there lives on the line everday,you can not ask for more than that.

not to try and stir the pot, and with my thoughts and prayers sent with sympathy to this mans family, but the first thing running through my mind is, if the guy was cuffed, why was he not searched for any weapons before being placed in the cruiser by the officer? I am not a LEO, and most likely never will be, but all the LEO's that i personally know, always have, and always will search ANYONE before placing them in their cruisers.

Prayers sent for the loss of this life.

RIP .............

fallen_riderz.jpeg

the illegal was searched but the officer apparently missed what the illegal was carrying in his waistband. the illegal was most likely given a courtesy patdown which will reveal most things but cant be expected to find everything.

If he was carrying small .380 Walther PPK or something similar and maybe was a little overweight, the area around the small of his back would have been a perfet hiding place for the heat.

Back