P.O.S. Illegals!!!

the article said it was in his front b/c he was handcuffed behind the back and managed to pull his arms under and around his feet to get to the gun

OH I GET IT...WE GET THE MURDERS AND CANT DEPORT THEM...BUT THEY CAN DEMAND THAT DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER STAND TRIAL FOR "KIDNAPPING" A WANTED FELON FROM MEXICO....AND WE WILL GLADLY HAND HIS AZZ OVER TO THE MEXICAN GOVERMENT
firedevil.gif

Why should we expect the illegals to respect our laws? They don't respect them when they illegally come here, so this shooting is a natural extension of that.
Until Bush stops catering to these guys and pushing for legalization, they will continue to come here and drive down our quality of life and suck up our tax dollars. When I see how they've infiltrated every part of our lives, from having to push a button to hear my credit card statement in English to them standing on every available street corner like homeless bums, it frustrates me to no end.
guns.gif

We have become a majority ruled by the minority.

(busahaya @ Sep. 23 2006,10:55) MrGxr, why are you assuming that all illegals are animals? I really feel for the slain officer and his family, but you can't make assumptions that all illegals are "animals living among us."
Wasn't calling illegals animals... just this one and those that are like him.
Here in NM we actually have a Mexican National that killed a family, then while in prison rigged his cell door so it wouldn't lock, when gaurd came by he jumped out and tried to kill the gaurd. He was tested and found to be mentally challenged... so we build a special facility for these types of animals and pay close to $250K a year to keep him here in the USA.
They feel if they deport him back to Mexico he will end up back here anyway...

These are the animals I am referring to.... killers, molesters, rapists, violent, etc animals that need to be put down and yet we won't cause it would be wrong?

They cross illigally, commit horrible crimes here in the USA and we keep them comfy til they die... BS!!! This type of person needs to be put down like the rabid animal they are... this includes the US citizen who does the same horrendous acts on others. Why have become so complacent with these animals? Why do we spend millions on each of them for treatment, housing and an education if they want it? Why not spend $3 and put a bullet in their head... no more worries and we save money that can be used elsewhere.

Who would like to form a coup and take over down there? Call me a revolutionary... I'll even wear a bere't with a little lady liberty on it...

(Slayer @ Sep. 24 2006,07:44) Why should we expect the illegals to respect our laws? They don't respect them when they illegally come here, so this shooting is a natural extension of that.
Until Bush stops catering to these guys and pushing for legalization, they will continue to come here and drive down our quality of life and suck up our tax dollars. When I see how they've infiltrated every part of our lives, from having to push a button to hear my credit card statement in English to them standing on every available street corner like homeless bums, it frustrates me to no end.  
guns.gif

We have become a majority ruled by the minority.
Bro,
The government didn't implement some kind of legislation to make it so that customer service menus are in multiple languages. The government didn't declare an official state language. The government didn't say anything about wanting them to migrate here.
The government DID say they want the ones here to apply for naturalization BECAUSE it makes for more TAX revenues AND more accurate CENSUS of the population.
The Government DID favor capitalism and we all benefit from that.
Capitalism and marketing are what drives domestic sales and industry. Thus the non-english speakers need to be reached by all means available and possible so as to sell them shet they don't need just like you are sold stuff you don't need.
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs will define what you possess and or purchase as a need or luxury. You can see for yourself.

Back