Ozarks trip photos .

Wow you know you are in tune with the bike when you can manage that.
I'm quite lucky Steven. That could of caused me to crash. Being GP SHIFT that would of kicked it down a gear mid turn. That would of Sent rpms to redline / limiter then locking up rear wheel with chatter. Would of been a low side off the turn into the woods.
How to resolve it is by raising rear of bike 2 mm front by a 1 to 2 mm also. Then raise shift arm a wee bit that my limited movement ankle can live with. My shift arm is quite low epically using buel pegs. They did not touch though.

I’m

just a day late lol. Glad you guys are having fun

Well half way home. Packed up early this morning, and headed home. Got set up @ Wright patman lake south of Texarkana before serious weather hit again. About 290 miles from home. Be there by mid afternoon.
It was a great time in the mountains of the Ozarks. Probably try to hit it again in late September 2019.

This snake almost bit Griffin. Black racer is my guess. 2as almost 5 feet long. I cut a small branch off, and dispatched him on his way.
I knew Racers were aggressive to put to mildly but I never thought they would take on a dog of any size much less one of yours. Things you learn

John I'm the only person who saw him. All dogs missed him. I snatched Griffin back with leash before the bite. After that the snake just stayed motionless till I touched it with the branch.

Back