Ozarks trip photos .

Bryan shared the link here back in 17, but the seller he got them from seems to have gone MIA.

Did a little searching found you the same set at this link here.
I also found them on amazon. Thanks Brian and Steven!

I also found them on amazon. Thanks Brian and Steven!
Be careful they look the same but not all have the mount cast to the lights body. I got a set with dove tail joint that no matter how tight they never were right for a motorcycle

Lost in forest today. Boy scouts paid off in getting us all out. Wife took wrong trail, and got us in a bind. This snake almost bit Griffin. Black racer is my guess. 2as almost 5 feet long. I cut a small branch off, and dispatched him on his way.

Screenshot_20190515-162825.png

DSC_3388.JPG

DSC_3381.JPG

DSC_3382.JPG

I had to cover the last 1.5 miles alone up the mountain to get the truck, and pick up family. About 3 dog baths later, over 200 tick removal from them, and then us. We treated them / us before the hike, but it was bad out there. I managed the 1.5 miles in 25 minutes, but it was all up the mountain.
I talked the wife into traveling a fire road we crossed. As trail had additional 6 miles off road to get to truck. I knew the dogs were not going to make it.

DSC_3391.JPG

Be careful they look the same but not all have the mount cast to the lights body. I got a set with dove tail joint that no matter how tight they never were right for a motorcycle
Good point! If you would when you get a moment, take a close up pic of your lights so I can see your setup. Thanks!

That last picture is the little gas station/market in Bradleyville! I've eaten a sandwich from their deli sitting on that stacked log fence many times :)
I go across the ferry pretty often as well. You must have enjoyed 125 from Reuter to Bradleyville. That's my favorite stretch.

The problem is that many dog owners haven't trained their dogs and have no control over them. I have been nipped twice in the last couple of years by dogs that were on a leash while being walked.
My dog has been bit while on the lead on 3 occasions by a nasty male Cockaspanial , that lives down the street . That same dog pulled its owner off her feat on one bite , and recently the owner was taken to hospital because that little bastard bit off tip+ finger and ate it .....no crap !! I would like to report that dog , but Dogboy is embarrassed about getting attacked 3 times by a psycho midget !!:rolleyes:

Back