Oxygen sensor

SANDFLEA85

Registered
I just bought a digital air/fuel ratio gauge to help Moniter my NOS system,it gets wired to the oxygen sensor...I looked through the manual and there is nothing called an oxygen sensor to speak of?
rock.gif
???

Unless its an 08,there is not one UNLESS its a European model,if its a Euro model,its on the right side mid-pipe.

aint that a b!tch,is there another place to wire this then,or should i just send it back,I know theres a couple of different air sensors on the airbox...?? wait,i believe there is a plug on the midpipe,all i would then need is to install a sensor and wire it?I have to pull the fairing off to double check

There are O2 weld bungs available, thread is specific to O2 sensors. Get a bung, have it welded in where you want it & your good to go. You will probably need to get one from an automotive specialty house like jegs.com or summit racing.
Check with the folks that made your gauge they may have an accessory kit with the stuff you need.

There are O2 weld bungs available, thread is specific to O2 sensors. Get a bung, have it welded in where you want it & your good to go. You will probably need to get one from an automotive specialty house like jegs.com or summit racing.
Check with the folks that made your gauge they may have an accessory kit with the stuff you need.
I have an full Hindle exhaust,i think i remember seeing a plug on it,i will take the fairing off tomorrow and ck...doesnt matter,im changeing the exhaust within a month anyway..Thanks fellas

Back