Overheating problem

bieti

Registered
Hi,
I live in Hawaii (yes I know how lucky), but I have the problem, as soon as I have to be in stop and go traffic, that my hayabusa is overheating. I talked to the dealer and he said ... "that's how the bike is. it's not made for slow riding"
I'm not happy with that answer. Does anybody know what I can do to cool Mr. Busa off?
biete
sad.gif

That's how the bike is. It's not made for slow riding.

Seriously, though, you could get a Muzzy fan blade which will help a little bit. Even still, let that bike idle for more than 5 minutes in any temperature and it will overheat. It needs air. As long as you are moving, even 20 mph, it will quickly cool, but every time you stop, expect to see that needle rise.

Try engine ice its working for me . if you plan to get a PCII and remap it will bring engine temp down as well .Oh and speed up(just kidding)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I live in Arizona where summer temp exceed 110 all the time I have water wetter in my busa and have no problems. Try that or the engine ice should solve your problem...

I've run into the same problem at the beach in heavy traffic. Not only does the bike start to run hot, but the frame heats up (the frame is polished-which probably adds to the heat factor)

It's 1300cc it will run warm but if it is overheating make the dealer fix it! Call Suzuki Costumer Service line if the dealer doesn't want to fix it.
angry.gif
sneaky2.gif
Most dealers suck. They get paid by Suzuki to do the warranty work but most are too stupid and lazy. I have to take my bike to another state to get work done by a good dealership.

Back