Overheating HELP!!

Prismatic has some really cool stuff. My car wheels are being done iced black cherry as we speak.
I think mabupa is on point.
Yea they are top notch, their chrome is the best on the market (albeit not my taste) that iced black cherry is a sexy color Mr Brown. What type of car you putting those babies on?!

8EE01A9B-A5A3-4D76-B2C4-CD99F695B7B1.jpeg

904BAF42-B9FE-40BB-BB08-29D494B6D1D4.jpeg

Good to see their chrome in real life. I'm going to pass those pictures on to my guy if you don't mind.
The wheels are on an S Class 20" niche. 8.5 in the front, 11.5 concave in the rear

View attachment 1586963
What a beauty! I have a similar set on my DD.
8.5 fronts and 10 rears. Sounds stupid on a front wheel drive, but I found them used and couldn’t pass up on the great deal the guy gave me.
056DA95A-322F-41B1-950D-4CF22BEBE532.jpeg

Thank you. Found a good deal on them used like you, car is about at the performance mod limit for a dd, so cosmetics it was.
I'd have thought that would be dumb on a fwd car too, turns out that it looks great. Well played sir.

Good to see their chrome in real life. I'm going to pass those pictures on to my guy if you don't mind.
The wheels are on an S Class 20" niche. 8.5 in the front, 11.5 concave in the rear

View attachment 1586963
I don't mind lol. Those look sweet, They are going to look even better after the powder coating. You should do the calipers with some sort of a red coloring to tie it all together.
Also, I am jealous of your Suzuki Sign!!

What a beauty! I have a similar set on my DD.
8.5 fronts and 10 rears. Sounds stupid on a front wheel drive, but I found them used and couldn’t pass up on the great deal the guy gave me.View attachment 1586968
Gotta love a good deal! and anyway, I am a firm believer that regardless of FWD or RWD, cars should have a more stout rear end. Otherwise its like a chick with big tits but no ass.

I don't mind lol. Those look sweet, They are going to look even better after the powder coating. You should do the calipers with some sort of a red coloring to tie it all together.
Also, I am jealous of your Suzuki Sign!!
I'm reluctant to do simple red, but I agree the calipers need something. I'm open to suggestions.
The sign came from a local dealer that lost their franchise, good friend was their parts manager and she snagged them for me.

Back