Over re-acted a little?....

Fuel, word to the wise: You are correct in that this site carries a lot of respect for police and those that serve in the military; that's the way the owner of this site rolls. H.org is not psychobike or some of those other sites. There's other things here not tolerated either (nudity, foul language, etc.). While you may certainly discuss and dissect instances such as this and are free to give a respectful opinion, respect for the law remains paramount. If you can't live by those rules, then maybe it's not the site for you. Best of luck.

In my opinion it was a justified shooting. I probably would have done the same, maybe not as many rounds fired.

If the guy was armed and dangerous why was there only one cop on scene when the cop began shooting?.... The squad car was waiting for him a couple blocks away....Why was there not more back up?

This situation could have been handled a lot more differently and the outcome would not have been what it was....

I think when that officer woke up that morning he said to himself,,,I think i'm going to kill someone today..
Some should never be police officer or even own a firearm..

Back