over 10,000mi

red1100cc

Registered
i clicked over 10,000mi last week!!! i got her end of last june. rode to key west and back home last month with no mecanical problems!, 6300mi in one shot! i have changed the oil, oil filter,more than once, and tires, and rode the wheels off it! no problems, no worries! still love her! wouldnt trade her for anything! Bessie my Hayamoosa, may we do 20k this next year!

when i 1st got her home (date is wrong on the pic it was june 09).
where im from.
and where i've been.:poke: lately :laugh::thumbsup:

my camera 113.jpg

home from florida 060.jpg

westpalm to the keys 044.jpg

I find that 'busa's are made for pounding on the miles--I've got over 20,000 on my '08!

Congrats!!!! That's so awesome.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I find it too that Busa's are excellent for pounding on the miles. After two years and just about 9 months, she's still running strong.:beerchug:
Sorry about the dirty pic. I took this after doing the 1,000 mile ride last Memorial Day. We got rained on for like 5 hours that day.
4659522146_92141f5ccc.jpg

Congratos on the clickover.!!
Looks like you had an awesome trip. I envy you living in Wyoming, I could spend my
whole life just riding around THERE..!!

got any pics from key west? i've been thinking about riding down there myself from NC. but 95 is just such a long boring ride

congrats! i wouldn't want to be on anything other than a 'Busa! :beerchug:

got any pics from key west? i've been thinking about riding down there myself from NC. but 95 is just such a long boring ride
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...146-casper-keys-back-travel-log-w-pics-3.html
there are a few pics of the keys in this thread.

go to the keys!! take lots of money$!$:rulez::laugh: its paradise down there:beerchug:

i have over 200 pics of key west. mostly houses, big houses, eyebrow houses, tiny little 12x20 houses, houses with cool "gingerbread" (fancy eve woodwork). i guess i could start a thread with a bunch aof key pics of ya want?

i love rideing wyoming. lots of long open roads.

Back