Outrageous Price for an exhaust system - but I am going to buy it

Lets make it 8...just so we get another holy crap 8 pages...maybe we should start page by page donations...we can prolly get Don his bike sooner:moon:

Im gonna get flamed for this but here it is.....no pun intended...but....SCREW what EVERYONE HAS TO SAY....who cares if its $5K...if you want it get it...i think it looks good, and if it was in my plans, id pay the money for it....why would you pay $200k + for a Maserati..its just a car....cause u can and because of what you get...its a nice original exhaust from a great company....RIDICULOUS is not doing it because of opinions or someone else advice...you want it right..if you can get it...its not for some else its for you....id have a 20 room house....if i could...thats ridiculouse too....so...buy it...let me know how it looks and sounds in person...:thumbsup: pics pleas!

I thinks its worth whatever you think its worth....ride the heck out of it too! He doesnt want a TURBO...if not it would be a" Outrageous Price for an turbo system - but I am going to buy it" thread......he want this exhaust system...

ohh snap...yep i just went there...:firing:

:sarcasm:

+1000

Don - Get the exhaust system that tickle your fancy then ride the snot out of the busa.

wow, does it come with a pc5 and a bad a@@ map and a yosh tech to put it on, and a coupon for like 15 free meals at outback... nice exhaust but very pricey

Alot of people keep their bikes a very long time. No matter what the cost, if you can afford to swing it, why would you put parts on your bike that you do not want? Don does not want a Brock or whomever system. Seems this is the system he dreams about for the look of his new bike. Why would any of you bash his dream?? Makes no sense

Alot of people keep their bikes a very long time. No matter what the cost, if you can afford to swing it, why would you put parts on your bike that you do not want? Don does not want a Brock or whomever system. Seems this is the system he dreams about for the look of his new bike. Why would any of you bash his dream?? Makes no sense

+1000 "buzzkillers" are harshin on the plan!

can get a Turbo fo rthat much and it will sound better....$3400 for that exhaust is a waste of $$ IMO but if you got it to spend then why not,I guess:poke:

can get a Turbo fo rthat much and it will sound better....$3400 for that exhaust is a waste of $$ IMO but if you got it to spend then why not,I guess:poke:

HE....

DOES

NOT

WANT

a.....

TURBO

........YOU HARD HEAD JAR HEAD!!!!! :poke:

Do you need a picture drawn????

(im a former jarhead myself :thumbsup:) just giving u a hard time

OK 10 pages....

Last edited:
Yep for 3400 he could get a cheap turbo. But then again, 3400 is alot of $$ to spend on a turbo when you could put it back for your kids college. I could come up with a million things better to do with 3400 than spend it on a go fast part but the whole idea is to be able to live your life the way you want and buy the things that make you happy and Don has yet to bring up wanting a turbo so why in the heck do people keep telling him he could get a turbo for that?? For 3400 i could buy the wheels I want, or go on a decent vacation. There you go Don,dont waste your $$ on an exhaust, you could take that $$ and go to the bahamas. Or wait, for 3400 you could have a sick paint job.
Get that exhaust bro, cant wait to see it:beerchug::beerchug::thumbsup:

Well the whole point of him posting it was to get feedback from his peers who both respect and honor his intentions. With that said, people have all kinds of crazy opinions that just won't jive with everybody :beerchug:

uuuuhhhhh so the Gixxers got the kickstand and NOS energy drink guys, The ZX boys got the fool who turned his bike into swiss cheese. and we get the guy with a $3400 exhaust system. Yeah I'd say that's priceless :lol:

My wife just said that within every religion there are extremists, some blow up buildings, some blow up themselves, I just blow up the check book. :laugh:

PS. She is awesome btw.

P7090456.jpg

Last edited:
Consider an Akrapovic 4-1. They claim a boost of 10 crankshaft HP. Mine sounds good. Race bikes have ONE cannister!

If you've got the money to throw away, by all means throw it away...but its still just throwing away money :whistle: I'm sure the guys you're throwing it at won't complain much though :laugh:

Back