Outlaw Boats

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Here's a picture of a piston that turned completely sideways in the cylinder. Never seen one do that before. We tore it down beside the water to find this.

Blown boat 1.jpg

blown boat 2.jpg

100_1244.jpg

100_1246.jpg

100_1265.jpg

100_1240.jpg

100_1202.jpg

Did you get water in the intake? Nice boat looks like fun to work on at least

oh yea thats about all you ever get to do is work on them constantly

I've seen some of the guys ride hard for 15 minutes and have to tear it down...do that twice a day and the days shot. These days we are having a lot more fun and the boats are a lot more reliable over all. I think they are using super glue when they build the motors now. LoL :beerchug:

ive put 2-3 different motors in mine in a weekend before, im a little less hard on it anymore they seem to make it through the year now, just basic weekend lake use

That's mine hooked up to the Excursion. We call it the "I'm tired of hanging onto the 100mph boats and want to kick back and relax" boat. Hehe.
It's got a small V8 and holds 12 people.

PS...that tube got up to speed pretty good too. He's young and invunerable.

need to hook those rat motors up to Lenco's and V-drives..

We had one V-drive hanging around for a while...that's the one he twisted the shaft on and damaged the prop, among a couple other high $$$ items. He trades his boats around often doesn't have that one any longer. That prop drive made it bite good though...

gotta stay away from the 1" shafts... fine up to about 500hp but if you get aggressive on the hookup , the things twist too much and will not come back.. We never ran anything under 1.125 (1250hp with 300hp fogger)

Last edited:
I didn't think about taking a pic of his new one the other day but I wanna say he said getting close to 1200hp on the bottle...I could be thinking high. Of course the claims come before the bragging rights do, LoL

Back