Out with the old in with the new (to me). Pics

BusaLouie

Registered
So I sold my 02 blk/blu Busa Sunday morning and picked up this 08 Mon. 4,313 miles, pazzo levers, power commander 3 USB, smoked tail lights, LSL sliders, braided lines , oversized ram air scoops. Etc.
183c99bb-5e0d-0eec.jpg

183c99bb-5e22-a360.jpg

183c99bb-5e35-319a.jpg

183c99bb-5e47-4a48.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317756401.816313.jpg

Nice bike and congrats. Can you tell there is a difference?

Well so far the 08 is deff much smoother of a ride than the 02. It does feel like my old one picked up speed quicker but im wondering if that has anything to do with the power commander and how it is mapped. My 2002 didnt have a P.C .

I have done a few searches in relation to the 2 led lights in the headlight, when I look at mine I see the left one is missing and the right is deff an aftermarket LED. Would 1 missing cause both to not work? I havent had a chance to start tearing into it yet.

Thanks everyone... Now to decide if I put the Kanji Decals back on.. I personally am a fan of the hayabusa kanji and it was the one thing on the bike that made me think twice but I loved the black/blue and gold scheme so much I figured I could make that decision later.

Congrats on the new ride, looks just like mine!

How do you like those oversize air scoops?

Another one of those appearance mods I'm not sure about doing.

Congrats on the new ride, looks just like mine!

How do you like those oversize air scoops?

Another one of those appearance mods I'm not sure about doing.
Well they look nice but at the same time the screens inside dont sit flush, they are kind of set back a hair in their orig mounting spots.. Also they are kind of see through like a smoke windscreen, but only if you look closely can you see through them. I think they would look better either a solid black or the color blue that matches the bike. .Im sure I could make an adjustment and fix the screens and I will soon. I wish I knew who made them to see what others thought of them. They will stay for now unless I decide to switch them back to stock, as I do like the running light mod.

Back