Out West

Learjett

Donating Member
Registered
This is a rant (semi-rant). I went to Dallas today and saw the "EX"... which is actually always very nice. Now I am in Wickenburg, Arizona, got here this afternoon, it is HOT about 104 and I don't like that much heat! Tomorrow will be much hotter here but thank goodness I'm heading back to Chattanooga (home) in the morning so I can ride the Busa Sunday morning. Also, I do love Arizona but I don't like the freeking bird outside my window because it's some kind of strange Arizona bird that sounds like a dying cat and I can't sleep. I hope the stupid thing SHUTS UP!!!!
rant.gif
I think it might be illegal to shoot the darn thing here anyway. ....rant over

get a pellet gun or if you have a .22 there are shells called 'acorns' that fire hard, but are extremely quiet. Aim for the inside of the ear.

(Ken02busa @ May 11 2007,20:35) get a pellet gun or if you have a .22 there are shells called 'acorns' that fire hard, but are extremely quiet. Aim for the inside of the ear.
guns.gif
Not in my neck of the woods. You can get an iron vacation in NC for that

Have you tried BARKING out the window.........WOOF..WOOF...WOOF !!!!!!!!!
super.gif

The mystery has been solved!!!  This was not an Arizona bird that sounds like a dying cat.  This stupid thing "died" all night last night so I didn't sleep too well.  However, when I got up this morning I looked out the window and this is what I saw!!!

IMG_2824.jpg

That's right.... someone has put a STUPID PEACOCK farm right up next to my window at the Best Western Inn in Wickenburg, AZ!!!  Can you believe it???  A stupid (but quite beautiful) Peacock makes a sound like a freeking dying cat... and it does it all night too.  There must have been at least 10 or 15 Peacocks in the yard beside my window and all of them "died" all night long.  What a mess.

Anyway, here's a few pics of my trip.  Went Dallas, saw my ex..... still nice to see her.
IMG_2749.jpg

Welcome to Wickenburg, AZ... a really nice little western town!
IMG_2834.jpg

Downtown
IMG_2816.jpg

What got me there
IMG_2827.jpg

Where I work.
IMG_2866.jpg

View from my office window
IMG_2835.jpg

Sailing by Albuquerque this afternoon
IMG_2841.jpg

Well....... Peacocks huh?  Really, they do sound like a dying cat!  
tounge.gif

(thepushercg @ May 12 2007,16:39) learjett you need a copilot ?
Take the ex-wifey along........."uhh..hon ?, could you adjust my safety harness
rock.gif
, puhleeeeeze
rock.gif
........please, please, please ?....just ONE more time
rock.gif
?......
super.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back