out of lurk mode...

vegaseric

Registered
Hello all...I just wanted to introduce myself since I've been lurking about for a while. I usually post on the Sin City Sportbikes website (www.scsportbikes.com) where I'm the VP. I had the pleasure of riding a friend's '02 Busa that he was cool enough to loan me for a few months, and it proved to be a great match for my riding style. Right now, I'm looking for an '05 LE and have found a couple decent prospects. I currently ride a '00 CBR600F4 and I've also owned a '99 SV650. Hopefully, I'll be posting pics of my new ride soon.  
wink.gif

Welcome! I was guilty of lurking for a while too before I joined. I love the SV as well. Very very fun bike.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Good to see ya as a Non-Lurker !!</span>

Hi Eric

Welcome to the .ORG  
beerchug.gif
 It has been a while since we rode together (5/05)
around Lake Meade and that road with all signs saying "Fresh Oil"  
laugh.gif

plus all the loose sand. I was not able to do your ride this past April since
I crashed out the day before on our Death Valley ride. We will be back
down your way next April  
beerchug.gif
I'm looking forward to riding with the
SCS crew again
biggrin.gif

Rich
03 Silver/Grey

beerchug.gif

i like to lurk ..................... whats wrong with lurking ..................... im the lurking type............ been lurking for about a year and a half........................ lurk,lurk,lurk,lurk,lurk,lurk,lurk,lurk,lurk................
dont dare me to because i will.................................. welcome to the light if thats what you want, i like the dark so , back to lurk mode , lurk,lurk ect..............................................................................
beerchug.gif

(BA BUSA @ Nov. 07 2006,17:14) Hi Eric

Welcome to the .ORG  
beerchug.gif
 It has been a while since we rode together (5/05)
around Lake Meade and that road with all signs saying "Fresh Oil"  
laugh.gif

plus all the loose sand. I was not able to do your ride this past April since
I crashed out the day before on our Death Valley ride. We will be back
down your way next April  
beerchug.gif
I'm looking forward to riding with the
SCS crew again
biggrin.gif

Rich
03 Silver/Grey
Hey Rich, I remember riding with you and the other Busa peeps a while back, and you were pre-registered for our April ride earlier this year. That road with the "fresh oil" signs every 100 yards or so was kinda unnerving.  I was flogging the living crap out of my SV just to keep up with you guys.  
biggrin.gif
 I'll look forward to seeing you out this way soon.

Thanks to all for the greetings.

beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

Back