Out law pro mods (rockingham,nc)

1320Busa

#1 stand up playa,fug with me,RSD will k
Donating Member
Registered
OK you Gearheads I have FREE tickets for the Outlaw Pro Mod race at the Rock (Rockingham,NC). If anyone would like to go just email me how many, and don't be shy I have alot. If you plan on riding out give me a heads up and I will make sure I have bike parking by our Flowmaster trailer.

I have invited Lee's Performance and Ohlins suspension if you know of anyone else that I should call drop me a email. hotrod@flowmastermufflers.com

ADRL/Flowmaster Pro Mods

<!--EDIT|1320Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155924138 -->

ROCKINGHAM.jpg

What nobody wants to go? I will be their with my wife and son and 7 other employees from Flowmaster including the VP & CEO,trust me it will be a blast ask Smoke_Dog. I will be sticking around till Wednesday checking out Charlotte,Hickory,Boone(friends their) and Asheville. Hope to see some of you at the races.

Man, if we were closer we'd be all over that. You guys made the set of custom mufflers on "Big Bertha", the car in my avatar.
cool.gif

You have to come to the Valdosta,GA race next year.

What nobody wants to go? I will be their with my wife and son and 7 other employees from Flowmaster including the VP & CEO,trust me it will be a blast ask Smoke_Dog. I will be sticking around till Wednesday checking out Charlotte,Hickory,Boone(friends their) and Asheville. Hope to see some of you at the races.
Email sent
smile.gif

Sageronin I will get back to you on monday.

i would like to have some of those tickets if you still have any left.i live about an hour away from the rock,i know my kids would enjoy to see the jet cars and the pro mods.i sent a email but it returned,i'll try again. thanks in advanced.

<!--EDIT|busa crazy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156129582 -->

You have to come to the Valdosta,GA race next year.
[/QUOTE]

Does that race include pro-street class? I've heard that is THE track for 10.5 too. We've been out of the loop for 2 yrs due to illness in my partner's family, but next season should be active.

1320, thanks for the invitation. I would come out for that, but we are having a really busy September at our track and I cant make it. Will you be making any trips to the Rock in Oct? I will be going down there at least once that I know of.

Also, congratulations to me on shedding my "new recruit" status and finally becoming a "rookie". I have really had a good time on the boards and look forward to meeting even more fellow Busa riders.

Cool guys I have Sageronin and Badassbusa03 taken care of. Brian I emailed you I need a address. Busa Crazy if the email don't go through call me @ 800.544.4761 x454 I still have plenty of tickets don't worry.

OK guys you should see the tickets next week. You are not going to belive this I asked for 1,500 tickets and what do they send me??? 20,000 yes 20,000. What the hell do I do with that many tickets. If anyone still wants to go let me know. I have a buddy that was stationed at Fort Bragg that is getting me an address to send a few thousand too. Does anyone have any ideas?. Please help I don't want them to go to waste.  
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|1320Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156447551 -->

I can probably get rid of a few in my area.... I would think you could post up on the gm fbody club sites and mustang sites... those groups are pretty active in this area
cool.gif

look'n for a few for myself. Still have em? I can pass some out at Pope AFB too

<!--EDIT|rockadaous
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156516444 -->

1320Busa thanks. got the tickets today. I'll take the tickets to work with me tonight and hand them out. Thanks a bunch. Are you gonna have a booth? I'll stop by and say thanks in person.

We will have our Flowmaster trailer there and made room in front of the truck/trailer for the bikes (14) so far. We gave 1000+ tics to Pope AFB and 10,000 to Fort Bragg have to take care of the troops. If you need more let me know.

Back