Out for the Day (2) (Sunday)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So...speaking of "gleaming"...

:rofl:

I was able to get out again today...a little smaller crowd gathered today, I presume due to the Chargers Game.

Anyway, it was good to be out.

BlancaBusa...this first pic is for you...:beerchug:

Gleaming.jpg

Then, after the morning was approaching lunch...three split off leaving only Adam d'Hoon and I to finish teaching the asphalt how to behave...

Here's our departure route.

After the rest of the group took off, Adam and I went to Cameron Corners...where apparently, they're already supporting the 2010 Busa Stampede. :laugh: Nice to see!

Where We Came From.jpg

Stampede Sign Cameron Corners.jpg

Last edited:
A couple of pix from Cameron Corners...

Many of you have probably only seen "Border Patrol" vehicles on the news...well we're nearly over-run with them here... Here's a pic of your tax dollars hard at work...

:beerchug:

Cameron Corners (main).jpg

Cameron Corners (Ground).jpg

Tax Dollars.jpg

Thanks, Scar. I almost needed sunglasses just to look at the first one.:laugh:

...and one for the Varner Clan...and friends of VMan1300.

Kevin still rides with me. :beerchug:

VMan Still Rides With Me.jpg

Is there still snow there, Doyle? :whistle:

Just a tad in the corners...but starting tonight, they say (NOAA) that it's gonna be intense this week! You're going to get it too. All my motorcycles have been apart since before Christmas, if it weren't for my bicycle training, I'd be insane by now. Doyle

For obvious reasons it warms my heart that you still kept the LE.
When you come up, that's the one to bring.
Nice pics brother!
Thanks! :thumbsup:

For obvious reasons it warms my heart that you still kept the LE.
When you come up, that's the one to bring.
Nice pics brother!
Thanks! :thumbsup:

You want me to bring Peg, eh?

The Original and Only White Gen1 Busa...the 06LE.

Just a tad in the corners...but starting tonight, they say (NOAA) that it's gonna be intense this week! You're going to get it too. All my motorcycles have been apart since before Christmas, if it weren't for my bicycle training, I'd be insane by now. Doyle
Hey Raypup.....snowin' like crazy down here in CC.

Nice to see you guys got your hoon on! I got soaked on the way home from the services at Mt. Sinai yesterday. Good thing I was on the OB. My chrome got all spotted.:spank:

Back