Our room in Las Vegas... Planet Hollywood!

My Busa

Registered
Took the wife to Las Vegas last year & stayed at Planet Hollywood...

Thought I would post a vid of the room just for the heck of it..

Video:
hollywood Resort Vista Suite With Strip View in Las Vegas! - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
never been to Vegas, on my list of places to go tho, thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

WoW! Definitely a great view from that room! Went there for my bachelor party, one heck of a good time! Anyone who hasn't been, you're missing out! It's a whole different world in Vegas or maybe I enjoyed my last time as a bachelor so much that it just felt so amazing :lol:

nice!! I was in vegas 3 weeks ago and stayed at the Luxor. it was aight but nothing like the your room. I never spent much time at all in my room. shower, 30 minute nap, back on the strip :beerchug:

never been to Vegas, on my list of places to go tho, thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

It's the only place in the world where it's OK to become a gambling, alcholic prostitute for a few days, then return to normal life as if nothing ever happened!

Or, is that just me? :whistle:

It's the only place in the world where it's OK to become a gambling, alcholic prostitute for a few days, then return to normal life as if nothing ever happened!

Or, is that just me? :whistle:

I'm confused.. It's supposed to stay in Vegas Vabs... :dunno:

nice!! I was in vegas 3 weeks ago and stayed at the Luxor. it was aight but nothing like the your room. I never spent much time at all in my room. shower, 30 minute nap, back on the strip :beerchug:

Since you stayed at the Luxor did you visit the "bodies" exhibit? We went and found it pretty interesting. It was right next to the Titanic Exhibit.

Keep em coming !!!

Hey, check this out real quick, we saw these two on top of the planet hollywood roof and couldn't tell if they were fighting, making out or what.

top wrestling in Las Vegas - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back