Our New Redline Center Stand is Finally Done!

I don't understand why people are saying they'd order one if they didn't already have front/rear stands. - What does that have to do with it? How does a front/rear stand combo let you swap your linkages, for example?

Wow great product. I can see where this would help those who dont have front and back stands* less space is used* and need to work on thier bikes for what ver reason. I'll be getting one.

Can you post a video of how the jack is set up on the hayabusa from like when you ride it in the garage til you can walk off and leave it.

Ive seen videos on Youtube of that with front chocks

Is it necessary to use a floor jack?

Any group buys coming?

:thumbsup:

+1 would like to see how it is actually used.

I'm glad to finally see this product on this side of the pond. Plus I'm sure his stand is great quality as his stands always have been.

I've been using some of the Abba products for some time now. One of my favorites is
abba Superbike Stand - product details - Abba Stands, UK

Unfortunately getting one isn't the easiest task. You either have to order from Steel Hansen Racing in Canada(or one of their distributors), or if you know anyone in the UK have them purchase it and ship it over.

I hope that this new stand design is a hit for you. I'm glad to see it readily available on this side of the pond.

Can u put the operational video on YouTube? Dang iPhone can't view the vids

I have also seen it in a couple of Mag's so far, Looks great.

Back