Our man on his gen 2....on the track....

I think he's running an R1 Brembo MC, a quick shifter and has had the suspension re-worked...I can't recall if he is running Ohlins but for some reason I don't think he is...he is also on stock rims (or was).

He has a few videos out there and is a real treat to watch....

@Ac41 are you out there...??
Ac41 is certainly equal to the best I have ever seen on track , that is including the glory days when Hayabusa were tracked , like Japanese race series and Formula USA to name a couple , racing early radically fast Gen1's .
I talked with Anthony recently , he is pretty busy working , ( I also hear he is enjoying some of his time with a new lady in his life ) , but he still managed to get the beast out for this last track day .
His bike is setup now , he wasn't totally happy with his previous track day , but this time , it is really carving nicely .
The bike runs Ohlins FGRT208 fork and TTX36 Ohlins rear shock . The brakes are new addition GP4-RX calipers paired to 310m T-Drive Brembo . He runs a Suter Slipper Clutch , and motor is stock with a Yoshi pipe , ( just like sarges.. @Bumblebee ) . Dymag rims with Supercorsa tires are what he trusts to regularly find the limits of , and some weight reduction through the use of titanium fasteners , an aluminum subframe , kickstand .
I post some pics of his bike .
AC41 2.jpg

A.Cooper 2.jpg

AC41 5.jpg

A.Cooper 5.jpg

Coopers Busa 2.jpg

AC41 Track Weapon Busa 4.jpg

AC41 Track Weapon Busa 1.jpg

Ac41 is certainly equal to the best I have ever seen on track , that is including the glory days when Hayabusa were tracked , like Japanese race series and Formula USA to name a couple , racing early radically fast Gen1's .
I talked with Anthony recently , he is pretty busy working , ( I also hear he is enjoying some of his time with a new lady in his life ) , but he still managed to get the beast out for this last track day .
His bike is setup now , he wasn't totally happy with his previous track day , but this time , it is really carving nicely .
The bike runs Ohlins FGRT208 fork and TTX36 Ohlins rear shock . The brakes are new addition GP4-RX calipers paired to 310m T-Drive Brembo . He runs a Suter Slipper Clutch , and motor is stock with a Yoshi pipe , ( just like sarges.. @Bumblebee ) . Dymag rims with Supercorsa tires are what he trusts to regularly find the limits of , and some weight reduction through the use of titanium fasteners , an aluminum subframe , kickstand .
I post some pics of his bike .
View attachment 1654979

View attachment 1654980

View attachment 1654983

View attachment 1654977

View attachment 1654978

View attachment 1654982

View attachment 1654981
He's been a busy guy getting this bike right where he wants it....

Thing looks wicked! I bet it is pretty damn light. I remember weighing mine after all the mods I did to it and that wasn’t anywhere near what he’s done. Think it was like 30-40lbs lighter than stock? I’d have to search 20,000 posts to find that though…

Found the thread. With my few simple mods and about 2 gals left in tank I was at 499lbs. His bike has to be lighter than that.

My Brock’s dropped 37 lbs from memory. If I go that route on the G3 I’m sure it will be more

Back